• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » Container @ Blog not visible
Container @ Blog not visible
Clyde

Message # 1 | 12:46 PM
Logged into the site today and noticed the container is missing - No changes have been made. Was fine last nite. I checked panel settings and all is the same as has been for years. ?

address: www.audioforum.my1.ru

Ucoz Website Since 2009
Sunny

Message # 2 | 3:06 PM
Clyde, can't see the website but I suggest that you check conditional operators. It is also possible that one of the posts contains HTML tags and they where cut in a wrong place when creating the brief post version.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
steven4u

Message # 3 | 7:36 PM
Clyde, does it appear when using the builder ? if it does then click on save changes and see if that works.
A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new
Clyde

Message # 4 | 0:05 AM
Quote Sunny ()
Clyde, can't see the website but I suggest that you check conditional operators. It is also possible that one of the posts contains HTML tags and they where cut in a wrong place when creating the brief post version.

Had not added any thing new ti blog that wasn't there before this issue appeared. Checked each individual post and nothing is changed. It was just fine yesterday and today 2nd container, which is the only one I use, is gone.

Quote steven4u ()
Clyde, does it appear when using the builder ? if it does then click on save changes and see if that works.

I don't use builder - just straight code.

Ucoz Website Since 2009
Sunny

Message # 5 | 8:44 AM
Clyde, send me a test account login details, so that I could have a look.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Clyde

Message # 6 | 10:09 PM
Sunny, see pm

Added (2015-12-29, 10:09 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Update:I found an older post @ blog - That was causing it. The strange thing is that the issue started after 18 newer blog threads were created. I've noticed that periodiaclly we get these strange occurances @ the site for no apparent reason.

Ucoz Website Since 2009
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » Container @ Blog not visible
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: