• Page 1 of 9
  • »
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » [ Add news entry ] link (how to delete, add)
[ Add news entry ] link
SluDm

Message # 1 | 9:56 PM
How to remove [ Add news entry ] link at the top of the news?
jackass

Message # 2 | 10:19 PM
Main » Customize design » Editing templates
Edit main page
tcb4ep

Message # 3 | 10:27 PM
i dont see where to delete it in the site page code??
Sunny

Message # 4 | 8:42 AM
tcb4ep, what's your site url?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
tcb4ep

Message # 5 | 8:30 PM
hey i found it,, i had been looking at the main page file and not in the customise page in the control panel,
Rezwan73

Message # 6 | 6:57 PM
When i go to main page of my blog there is a [Add new entry] link. But in the category of blog there is no such link. How to add this.
and we can't customize our category design of blog from "design customization". And there is no section as well. Why there are less function in blog?

jackass

Message # 7 | 7:22 AM
Rezwan73, all other pages with categories is here page of the entries archive
And use this code:
Code
<?if($ADD_ENTRY_LINK$)?>[ <a href="$ADD_ENTRY_LINK$">Add new entry</a> ]<?endif?>

Where you want it to appear

warezparadise

Message # 8 | 6:47 AM
How can I change the name of "Add News Entry" present on the main page of website to "SUBMIT ARTICLE".
barc00de

Message # 9 | 7:22 AM
CP-Main » Page Editor » Entries management-- main page find Add News
www.qMpGrup.com
DJYoshi

Message # 10 | 4:54 AM
i accidently deleted my "add news entry" button on my main page. i did a search to find a solution but found nothing on this exact topic. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance smile

cyrano

Message # 11 | 7:45 AM
Quote (DJYoshi)
i accidently deleted my "add news entry" button on my main page. i did a search to find a solution but found nothing on this exact topic. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance smile

add this

<?if($ADD_ENTRY_LINK$)?><div align="right" style="padding-bottom:3px;">[ <a href="$ADD_ENTRY_LINK$">Add entry</a> ]</div><?endif?>$LAST_NEWS$

someday ....
Sunny

Message # 12 | 8:36 AM
DJYoshi, if you delete the conditional operators (<?if($ADD_ENTRY_LINK$)?>...<?endif?>) then the link for adding new entries will be displayed for all user groups, even those who don't have permissions to add entries. Of course it won't work but still it's better to use the whole code.
Bozkurt

Message # 13 | 5:12 AM
i went Page Editor>Pages Managment>Add new page. and here i have a new page it shows up on the webiste BUT i want to have this Add News Entry link in that page so i tryed to copy and paste the code for it. The Add news entry link appears on the page But whenever i try to add something it shows up on the Main page Why?? It wont show up on the new page!!
Sunny

Message # 14 | 9:44 AM
Bozkurt, have you deleted $LAST_NEWS$ from the main page and have you added this code to the new page?
Bozkurt

Message # 15 | 5:32 PM
Haunter No i have not deleted the main page, i have just clicked the "Add new page" and then the new page came up so i put the name for it and in the page content window i pasted the the "add news entry link". So on the website the link appears and works but what ever i enter on that page automatically appears on the main page. thats the problem PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » [ Add news entry ] link (how to delete, add)
  • Page 1 of 9
  • »
Search: