uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » [ Add news entry ] link (how to delete, add)
[ Add news entry ] link
Strykas

Message # 106 | 2:12 PM
No sorry, it doesin't work, it doesint go to the top.. like new entry, still it sticks to her own place, how do i move it to top the old entry, that the website thouth it is new one comes up, and then when i add a new one it works like regular one slides down by 1 entry. and the new one appears normally. Do enyone Understand what i am saying? :/
Sunny

Message # 107 | 10:55 AM
Strykas, I'm not sure I totally understand what you mean. Try to explain with the examples, with actual entries from your website.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Strykas

Message # 108 | 1:30 AM
its so hard to explain when other's don't get you .
When i add entry(load-new movie) in example : 2011 , and now its 2012 and i just updated the 2011 added entry, and when its updates i want that the entry goes to the first page, and it just switched his place, and when i add a totaly new entry the 2011 old entry just slides down by 1 entry just it works like regular entries, (becus when i press always on top and i add new entry it stays at the top!, but i need newest entries same to be on top, my i dea is that when i add new entry old one slides down by 1 entry, is that good explaination?)...
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 109 | 1:14 AM
Strykas, if you have marked an entry as "On-Top" that means it is stuck, so like sticking a forum post - thus it stays at the top and doesn't move down. If you wish for it to go back to the top of the list then move down, you would need to re-post the entry. wink
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Sunny

Message # 110 | 10:36 AM
Strykas, if I get your explanation right, then that's how the Site News module works by default.
carloscompu

Message # 111 | 6:04 PM
Is it posible that when a user adds a news entry and, clicking safe, to go directly to homepage

Added (2012-12-03, 12:04 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Where is the 'shown entries' code for news

Added (2012-12-03, 12:04 PM)

Sunny

Message # 112 | 5:37 PM
Quote (carloscompu)
Is it posible that when a user adds a news entry and, clicking safe, to go directly to homepage

Yes, possible with the help of javascript.

Quote (carloscompu)

What do you mean by "shown entries"?

carloscompu

Message # 113 | 5:56 PM
Sorry about that its this one im looking for in news module
$NUM_ENTRIES$
Sunny

Message # 114 | 12:14 PM
carloscompu, I'm afraid such $variable$ is not available in Site News. All available variables are listed under the corresponding templates in the Customize Design section.
carloscompu

Message # 115 | 3:20 PM
Can you help me with this code Sunny ,the one that redirect to homepage after adding an entry

I would also need help in one that closes the window after adding an entry

Please
Sunny

Message # 116 | 1:24 PM
carloscompu, I have only the script that will redirect a user to the entry after adding/editing it:

In Site News you need to put the following code into "Page of the entries archive", for other modules - into "Entry adding/editing page" instead of $BODY$

<?if $PAGE_ID$='add'||$PAGE_ID$='edit'?><?substr($BODY$,0,strpos($BODY$,"m'}")+2)?>,success:function(a){var a=$(a);!a.text().match('myWinError')?location.href=a.text().match(/href="(.*)"\s/)[1]:_uWnd.content('addEnt',a.text().match(/<div[^<>]*>(.+)<\/div>/i)[0])||$('input.manFlSbm').attr('disabled',0)}<?substr($BODY$,strpos($BODY$,"m'}")+2)?><?else?>$BODY$<?endif?>

carloscompu

Message # 117 | 11:35 PM
How can I display the total of entries in this seccion I know its not in the template codes But there have to be a way to count the total amount of entries

Its impotant to me for the aplication that Im building

I found a click count but its not actually what I want
What I want is an entry count
It does not have to be Ucoz counter all I need is a counter script

Added (2012-12-31, 5:35 PM)
This code dont work Because I cant Use 2 $BODY$
Can you help me out here

Can I use this code to redirect to any other page and how?

Sunny

Message # 118 | 5:10 PM
(carloscompu)
How can I display the total of entries in this seccion I know its not in the template codes But there have to be a way to count the total amount of entries

I am afraid it is not possible.

(carloscompu)
This code dont work Because I cant Use 2 $BODY$

You should paste the provided code instead of $BODY$

carloscompu

Message # 119 | 6:15 PM
Yea I figured it out and it works perfectly Thanks

Added (2013-02-28, 12:15 PM)
I cant Add new Entry in my webpage I thought it was Internet prob But it aint,Every time I click add the center window pops up and it loads but then it just desapears.
My website is moviecube.do.am

Sunny

Message # 120 | 3:50 PM
carloscompu, at the moment entries can be added just fine. Do you still have the problem?
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » [ Add news entry ] link (how to delete, add)
Search: