uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » E-mail Forms » Contact Us doesn't work (e-mail forms don't work)
Contact Us doesn't work
Rakkestadved

Message # 61 | 6:22 PM
Hello, My Contact form doesnt work, it have never worked. Im using gmail, and i have tried hotmail.com b4, but nothing work.
Can you plz fix my contact form?
My homepage: www.rakkestadved.at.ua
Tommy

Message # 62 | 2:51 AM
Rakkestadved, did you check Spam/junk folders?
Quote (Sunny)
try to change the email once again. If it doesn't help try to contact Tech. Support via your CP.

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
Sam3157

Message # 63 | 3:47 AM
Hello ive tried all the troubleshooting tips as well and my contact us form does not work either. My site address is www.waukeshatracker.ucoz.com. If you could fix this for me that be great.
Tommy

Message # 64 | 6:59 AM
Sam3157, did you change the email provider? If not try to change that and try once again.
If it doesn't help, try to contact technical support via CP.

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
Sam3157

Message # 65 | 8:29 PM
ok. I changed it and it still did not work. I'll contact technical support. Thanks.
Martin

Message # 66 | 4:40 PM
Hello i need help with my e-male contackt.. I use to Menus with same e-male one for send e-male to me about the site and one for send e-male to me whith apply to be administrator...

But its dont work i dont get anny message its dont madder if i write a male post in the other menu...

i will haw the bothe with same e-male..

The menu namnes is

Kontakta oss

And the other one is with namne

Här kan du ansöka om admin, moderator mm.

Plzz help me i haw try for wheeaks to get help with no results..
Hemp me do so it work..

Sunny

Message # 67 | 9:05 AM
Martin, did you check spam/junk folder? Did you contact your email provider? Did you try to use another email?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Ryan9873

Message # 68 | 10:54 AM
I've included a contact us form on my website and when I go to test it, no matter what email address I use to recieve the messages through I never get anything come through in either my inbox or junk/spam folder,
any ideas on how /i can fix this? Surely all three different providers wouldn't be blocking ucoz emails.
My website is http://www.lunawolfphotog.ucoz.com please have a look and get back to me asap.
Thanks in advance
Post edited by Ryan9873 - Wednesday, 2010-02-10, 10:57 AM
Sunny

Message # 69 | 11:42 AM
Ryan9873, what email providers did you try to use?
Ryan9873

Message # 70 | 2:15 PM
hotmail, google mail and i believe i tried yahoo when i first attempted to test my contact form as well

on another note, I've just checked my google account and it was sitting in my spam box, still nothing to my hotmail email though and that's the one account I am more able to check?

Post edited by Ryan9873 - Wednesday, 2010-02-10, 2:21 PM
Sunny

Message # 71 | 2:27 PM
Ryan9873, all I can say is that the system sends the emails, and your google account proves it. I suggest that you contact the email providers. Of course we are trying to solve this problem as well, but the more reports the better.
joker7am

Message # 72 | 2:42 PM
Ryan9873, have you confirmed your e-mail in ucoz?
Help from Russia :-)
Tommy

Message # 73 | 2:45 PM
joker7am, Stop messing in all threads. You don't have any idea of what you are talking about.
So please don't mess if you don't know the answer.

Ryan9873

Message # 74 | 3:10 PM
firstly, thanks sunny for the help I'll get in touch with the Windows live team about why I'm not recieving emails from my contact form, in the mean time i'll have to have it sending to my google email as well, hopefully without the delay in future.
secondly joker, if I recieve emails from ucoz to my hotmail address then i think it's safe to say that I have confirmed my email address, please don't reply with such simple questions when I've already made it clear that it isn't something so simple, I asked for a answer that could was technical based be it server side or email provider side, now I know it's provider side, thanks again to sunny, I really had no need for your input so in future please read what the person has posted fully to understand what they are likely to of tried / checked and what they probably haven't, spend enough time in forums and you'll soon understand the differences.
avis

Message # 75 | 3:06 PM
i have the same problem
please somvody help

http://eli-hoby.ucoz.com/index/dfs_icirt_kshr/0-10

nothing happend after i press send mail

uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » E-mail Forms » Contact Us doesn't work (e-mail forms don't work)
Search: