• Page 2 of 2
  • «
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Statistics » Statistic problem
Statistic problem
Ed05

Message # 16 | 9:49 PM
Sunny, i have make screenshot. lucky me,just now again statistic desapeared and i take a screenshot.

Like you can se on screenshot it is wroten on serbian language
Danas Nas Je Posetilo 47 Korisnika
it means
today visit us 47 users
that is not the problem,and it should be wroten like that but the problem is cause i lost numbers, i mean it should say who is online,for example
users:30 guest:40 etc..
i have numbers only during the day, when come this time of night ,particulary this time about 9:00 pm it desapearing.

Attachments: 9185273.png (9.1 Kb)

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Wednesday, 2014-01-08, 9:53 PM
Sunny

Message # 17 | 10:32 AM
Ed05, so, according to your other thread the problem was caused by the domain? Is everything ok now?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Ed05

Message # 18 | 4:32 PM
Sunny, yes, i was thinking that i posted that other thread here . the problem was domain, damn domain i hate him and i have sent complaint letter to domain seller. now its ok, sorry for so many qestions but you must understand me. wink
!
Davor24

Message # 19 | 5:29 PM
How can possible domain be responsible for this problem with statistic and various 3rd person scripts?

What does a company from which you buy domains have with problem on uCoz platform? They only provide domain and domain works fine.

It is very possible that you'r problem continues to occur in the future. smile

Also every time you get "ops!! google chrome cant acess to www.etc" for me and all the other your site have work fine so problem must be in you ( computer, Ip etc ). smile
Post edited by Davor24 - Friday, 2014-01-10, 5:34 PM
Ed05

Message # 20 | 9:39 PM
Quote Davor24 ()
Also every time you get "ops!! google chrome cant acess to www.etc" for me and all the other your site have work fine so problem must be in you ( computer, Ip etc )

I know that, that's way i asked so many times why just me having "ops" I gues i wil never know that. I have buy new desktop so if the problem is conected with me somehow it must be with ip address.It is with ip adres cause when i reset internet modem i menage to enter to website. I dont know , i place traceroute here, and so many details but no one knows what is the problem.One is sure, the "ops" problem is not conected with that domain wich i detached cause im having again

This webpage is not available
and very slow loading of site pages on my website. at the bottom of the page is
connecting with s26..waiting for supercafe.ucoz...
but the statistic problem is connected with domain that i removed cause from yesturday its not desapeared.
Any way, i have no regrets because I removed that domain cause its blacklisted on few antivirus program cause long ago i have linked some images to malicious websites. Now my site is totaly clean and i can atach new domain wich i buy few mont ago happy

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Friday, 2014-01-10, 9:54 PM
Davor24

Message # 21 | 10:00 PM
Ed05, u realize that none of your users know about your old domain and you have no redirection from removed one so you are losing all your users ( visitors ) because for them your site ( tvistersajt ) no longer exist. smile

Basically you starting from the beginning with just a few users. smile
Post edited by Davor24 - Friday, 2014-01-10, 10:02 PM
Ed05

Message # 22 | 2:34 AM
Davor24, yes. u are right,i forget to redirect users from old domain,i leave a link on other website to redirect on this domain . Bu the way i have resloved problem "ops" the problem is ping. I have contact telecom and they are working on the problem. angry

Added (2014-01-14, 8:34 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I lost statistic again, its desapear whole night, about 9 hours and stil gone, i just want to inform you about that the problem persist. Obviosly you cant do nothing about it so i will stop writing about that problem.I will find some custom solutions for who is online feature, i mean i will put it instead default $ONLINE$

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Wednesday, 2014-01-15, 2:35 AM
Sunny

Message # 23 | 11:16 AM
Ed05, we will look into the issue. It's just each time I check your website the statistics works correctly. Do other users of your website also notice this problem?
Ed05

Message # 24 | 6:03 PM
Quote Sunny ()
Do other users of your website also notice this problem
Yes. If you want to check my statistic you could do that about 6pm until 3,4am cause that's the period when its desapear. for last 5 days i did not have that problem and i was thinkink finaly the problem is solved removing old domain.. i think that is somehow conected with prefix www or http . Same problem is conected with srt files that system wont read if i paste them with www prefix in custom filed.

Any way in cp i have this sethings

Attachments: 6094079.png (10.5 Kb)

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Wednesday, 2014-01-15, 6:17 PM
Animorph

Message # 25 | 0:05 AM
Ed05, You can make it appear in the place you need it on the website by inserting its code , which i didn't find anywere on your website
Code
$COUNTER$

To busy building a passive income online ;)
Jolly

Message # 26 | 0:48 AM
Remove unnecessary scripts, you have them like a hundred.

Its not $ONLINE$

It should be $ONLINE_COUNTER$ $ONLINE_USERS_LIST$
Ed05

Message # 27 | 4:21 AM
$COUNTER$ is countner and it can be removed if we have paid service.Its purpose is to show counter,not who is online live with numbers. Any way i try that, i put $COUNTER$ and it stil wont work.
Quote Jolly ()
It should be $ONLINE_COUNTER$ $ONLINE_USERS_LIST$

i have that code on site,not helpful. I try everything, nothing helps me. Only thing that help is that i atach new domain, then statistic apear,its conected somehow with domain.The problem is huge.No one cant solve it.
Ps, i try also removing all scripts and leave just counter and online counter and online user list ,i returned it on default but that's also didn't help.

Added (2014-01-15, 10:21 PM)
Quote Jolly ()
Remove unnecessary scripts, you have them like a hundred.

Its not unnecessary script, its nice script and it shows today visitors,button near nickname when you click on it you see user info and there is how much users is on site on percents. Any way i have removed that js, i put default who is online feature.

Today i lost statistic for 12 hours, that is the longest time ever angry

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Thursday, 2014-01-16, 4:45 AM
Sunny

Message # 28 | 12:02 PM
Ed05, yes, I can confirm the problem now. It will be analyzed. Please don't change anything in the Statistics for the next couple of days.
Ed05

Message # 29 | 0:57 AM
Sunny, ok cool

Added (2014-01-22, 6:57 PM)
Is there any chance to i get who is online again ,what have i done to make statistic desapear forever wacko

!
Sunny

Message # 30 | 12:07 PM
Ed05, the problem has been forwarded to the developers. I'll inform as soon as I get any updates from them.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Statistics » Statistic problem
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: