• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Eriko  
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Tag Board » 2 things I need to know.
2 things I need to know.
London

Message # 1 | 4:11 AM
1): How do you colour usernames in the tag board and add an icon next to the specific user group (admin crown, moderator crown - for those people who are admins/moderators [I have my own crowns I just want to know how to do it with file manager])

2): How do I make it so that the tag board shows up on ONLY the homepage

Here is my website if you wanted to check it out:

http://greenlines.at.ua/

(Page: Forum is home default)
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 2 | 4:41 AM
Quote London ()
1): How do you colour usernames in the tag board and add an icon next to the specific user group (admin crown, moderator crown - for those people who are admins/moderators [I have my own crowns I just want to know how to do it with file manager])

Unfortunately, user's group is not accessible on the tagboard using system codes. You can, however, use the username.
Code
<?if($USERNAME$='Administrator')?><span style="color:red;">$USERNAME$</span><?endif?>

Quote London ()
2): How do I make it so that the tag board shows up on ONLY the homepage

Conditional operators.
Code
<?if($URI_ID$='frMain')?>$CHAT_BOX$<?endif?>
London

Message # 3 | 12:59 PM
Eriko, both of these didn't work. Can you be more specific as to where to place these codes?
Good

Message # 4 | 1:02 PM
Code
<?if($URI_ID$='frMain')?>$CHAT_BOX$<?endif?>

Put it where you want it shows.
London

Message # 5 | 3:58 PM
Well my work monkey friend did it for me haha, thanks for the code it helped him solve the issue to my question two.

Unfortunately we cannot find out how to color usernames in the tag board still? It just overlays green (which is the default forum colour for our template [template design #2012])... If someone could find out issue? I'm pretty sure we coded it properly in tests but it just stayed green because of some default overlay on it?
Sunny

Message # 6 | 11:36 AM
London, provide the code you are trying to use.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Tag Board » 2 things I need to know.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: