• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Site Promotion » Google adsense and my website (what do i need to do?)
Google adsense and my website
Gpro

Message # 1 | 4:55 PM
Okay Ucoz so I have been lately trying to sing up for Adsense, I send my application & respected their policies & requirements and they still refuse me.

My question is: Do I need to have the Ucoz banner and copyright thing from the bottom of my website removed in order to be accepted?

Thank you

here is the link to my website: http://www.gunpowdergames.co.cc/
Do i need to remove the ucoz copyright tag from my page???? thats what i asked!!!

Post edited by Gpro - Monday, 2010-12-20, 1:32 PM
coatham

Message # 2 | 5:52 PM
Gpro, I had the same problem could you provide me with a link to your site please.
Need More In Depth Help About a topic post it here: Click Here
Gpro

Message # 3 | 8:31 PM
sure here is the link:

http://www.gunpowdergames.co.cc/

coatham

Message # 4 | 12:20 PM
Gpro, You site looks fine i was declined when some of my pages where locked (when you have to login) and google should of send you a e-mail saying why the declined you application.

Thanks,
Chris

Animorph

Message # 5 | 12:26 PM
Gpro, You have to go to your Google Adsense account, get a special code for advertisement and paste it in any place you like, using "Customize design" panel.
To busy building a passive income online ;)
Gpro

Message # 6 | 1:31 PM
you didn't help me at all, all i asked for is : Do i need to remove the ucoz copyright tag from my page???? thats what i asked!!!
Animorph

Message # 7 | 1:36 PM
Gpro, no !! , i just thought that you had a problem with it , sorry for trying to help you, it will not happen again .
To busy building a passive income online ;)
Post edited by Animorph - Monday, 2010-12-20, 1:36 PM
coatham

Message # 8 | 1:52 PM
Gpro, Animorph is right, all you need is good content on the site and make sure the site is accessible for other users.
Natashko

Message # 9 | 9:14 AM
Gpro, you do not need to remove uCoz copyright! The only thing you might need is to remove uCoz ad banner. This might be a reason of refusal. But you have to find it out with Google Adsense.
Removal of the ad banner is a paid service and it costs $2.99/month.
Gpro

Message # 10 | 12:30 PM
ok, that's interesting, ill try and see if it works thanks! smile
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Site Promotion » Google adsense and my website (what do i need to do?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: