• Page 1 of 2
  • »
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Site Promotion » whats a backlink and how do I make one?
whats a backlink and how do I make one?
SONIC

Message # 1 | 9:58 AM
how?

also, I just made a new site: http://nfsgaming.ucoz.com/ could you rate it out of 10? biggrin
Animorph

Message # 2 | 12:58 PM
If you found a page you followed a link from somewhere on another website. You saw it somewhere and clicked on it to get to this support forum so a link is just clickable text you can follow to another webpage. links that point at to a website are backlinks. They are called backlinks because they point back at a website entry , forum etc etc.

You can make backlinks by affliating with other websites, do link exchanges (thy put your website link on their site and you put there's on your site.) There you got your first backlink then ^^

To busy building a passive income online ;)
Cyberdasm

Message # 3 | 1:56 PM
Animorph, does i will be banned again if i use too many backlinks?
1F4BF3B
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 4 | 0:58 AM
dense0293, No. Having many backlinks is actually good for SEO.
Cyberdasm

Message # 5 | 1:00 AM
Eriko, thanks bos eriko can you give me some tip where i should put my backlinks?
1F4BF3B
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 6 | 1:05 AM
dense0293, do link exchange with a website that is popular (lots of traffic) so that your link will have many impressions.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 7 | 5:13 AM
dense0293, keep in mind to not post too many backlinks on sites that you suspect may be using black hat SEO techniques, however. These can actually negatively impact your ranking on search engines depending on how often they are encountered and the like. In general it's fine to post them wherever you like, but at times you need to keep in mind the reputation of the website you're posting them on.

I also highly advise if you're looking to boost SEO in this area put effort into finding a series of reliable websites that you can partner with to generate links. Advertising isn't the only solution - sometimes partnering in terms of writing a professional blog post review about your website can assist in generating valuable traffic as well as backlinks to your website.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Cyberdasm

Message # 8 | 7:58 AM
Paradox, i publish unique content that they can only see it on my site. I have one thing to ask if how can i block the copy paste in my site article i want them to download it if they want the file.

I'm not familiar with backlinks i just only read it via google and this is my expectation about that word, If i pasted my website to other website is we called backlinks? (I didnt fully understand it. While ago my friend ask me what is the name of my hosting provider so i answered uCoz and then he ask me if it has a SMM? so what is it?

1F4BF3B
Post edited by dense0293 - Tuesday, 2014-11-11, 1:39 PM
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 9 | 3:09 PM
dense0293, eeeer, social media marketing? It depends, but since you guys are talking about uCoz then maybe it really is social media marketing.
Cyberdasm

Message # 10 | 2:29 PM
Eriko,
Quote dense0293 ()
I have one thing to ask if how can i block the copy paste in my site article i want them to download it if they want the file.

How can i make it?

1F4BF3B
Sunny

Message # 11 | 2:25 PM
dense0293, one of the ways is to use the right-click block widget. There are also third-party scripts that you can Google. But most of the methods can be bypassed.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Cyberdasm

Message # 12 | 10:12 AM
Quote Sunny ()
right-click block widget.
Where can i find it?

1F4BF3B
Post edited by dense0293 - Wednesday, 2014-11-19, 10:12 AM
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 13 | 10:24 AM
dense0293, Google.
Good

Message # 14 | 12:25 PM
dense0293,

For right click blocked, you will insert a java script code into your site to stop user right click but they can disable javascript in their browser and they right click at any place/any time.

Right click blocked is not best solution.
Sunny

Message # 15 | 1:06 PM
Quote dense0293 ()
Where can i find it?

Among the uCoz widgets: when editing a page in Page Editor or when adding/editing a block via Builder.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Site Promotion » whats a backlink and how do I make one?
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: