uCoz Community » Communication » General Talk » General Discussion (Current Topic: General)
General Discussion
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 1 | 1:19 PM
Feel free to discuss any general non-related topics in this thread. From time to time a topic may be set to generate discussion but otherwise please feel free to communicate with our forum community! smile

• Please aim to keep the discussion intellectual
  • Minimal usage of small images is permitted
  • Do not use this thread as a noticeboard
  • Staff reserve the right to end discussion on topics

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Sheriff

Message # 46 | 9:31 PM
Hey!

YamiTatsuro, cool avatar happy
Donught

Message # 47 | 1:34 AM
Hmm, Its been a really long time since I was on this forum. I like the new design concept and everything. Have been having alot of trouble with ucoz websites lately... Thats why Im visiting. Most things are sorted now. So how is everyone doing?

PS. I have a fair bit of knowledge about ucoz, so might aswell try and help people out smile

Thanks, Mac.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 48 | 2:39 AM
Everyone - welcome back! biggrin It's great to see all the familiar faces again.

I've been great myself thanks to all those who have asked. How about yourselves? ))

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Donught

Message # 49 | 2:45 AM
Not too bad my self. Wen't back to the designing aspect. Been enjoying it until the ucoz issues came up. Gonna contact Tech support soon if it doesn't stop. But yeah, its being all good smile
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 50 | 10:21 AM
Paradox, we're good. :O And by the way, Google just opened up here in our country. Now I know what company I'll be in after graduating. lol I just felt like saying this. xD

Dmitriy, is that so? thanks. xD although, I just got it from google. lol

Donught, what uCoz issues?

Would you look at that? So a kick start is the only thing that this thread needed to go back up again. biggrin That's cool. smile

And did you hear about MEGA? :O
Donught

Message # 51 | 10:51 AM
Well, I have already posted in several threads. The biggest issue is the servers that my website is hosted on, it crashes like every 5 minutes. So for example, I log on the website, go to CP and start coding, I save, I go to another part, code code code then go to save and it won't save, I refresh the page and it wont load, I have to wait 30 secs and refresh the page twice or 3 times and it comes back up but without the bit that I coded. Gets really frustrating. But I already contacted tech support about this one, hoping they can fix this or move me to another server smile
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 52 | 5:01 PM
Oh yeah. I also have the same problem. I think it's just a single server, we're just unlucky that our website was hosted there. surprised
Black-Mage

Message # 53 | 6:06 AM
Paradox, iv been doin good. i was so caught up in doing things that i got got careless and forgot about my site lol. it was removed for inactivity dry hehe i gotta make it again

◄]Registered 2012-04-15[►
Sunny

Message # 54 | 9:16 AM
Black-Mage, how much time have passed since the deactivation? Maybe it can still be restored?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Black-Mage

Message # 55 | 9:36 PM
Sunny, it has been deactivated since at least early December.

◄]Registered 2012-04-15[►
Sunny

Message # 56 | 12:04 PM
Black-Mage, yeah, that's too long sad
Xayaan

Message # 57 | 12:07 PM
hello everyone , how are you today ? biggrin
My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
jesse120

Message # 58 | 6:28 PM
hello
- http://www.quizzo.ucoz.com
AlexMalik

Message # 59 | 4:58 PM
Hoo Hoo, Sunny, You helped me so much.... everytime i felt stuck, you helped me so much!! ^^''// Thanks for everything biggrin
===[On Social Network]===
Facebook/-/Twitter
===[My Website]===
WainsOrg
Sunny

Message # 60 | 11:41 AM
AlexMalik, you are welcome, but please start asking questions in threads, and not via PMs wink
uCoz Community » Communication » General Talk » General Discussion (Current Topic: General)
Search: