Message # 1
I would like to get some inputs on ucoz service and features before i fully commit myself to ucoz for long term service.
1. How much traffic can ucoz sites handle? For instance can it handle 1000 active users at the same time? (My sites will not have that much traffic, but just to understand the capabilities of ucoz servers imasking the question)
2. Are there links to Ucoz roadmaps? Where the future plans of ucoz service and features are laid down?
3. Are there any examples of ucoz sites (created by ucoz users and not by the ucoz company) which have huge registered members and are very active? The sites i checked in the forum are mostly inactive or shutdown. If the sites are all shutdown after 1,2 years, is there a problem with the ucoz services that they discontinue?
4. Can we create a profile page (but not like social networking profile page) with about the user details, users blog post, forum post, photo/video galleries etc?
5. Any notification systems when users post are being replied to etc? say in his/her blog post, forum post, if another member comment , notifications will be send to the author.
Would really appreciate your inputs before i finally make my decision.
Message # 2
For #3. I'm a uCoz user for 5 years. Here's my site: http://www.affordablecebu.com/
I love the flexibility and powerful functionality of uCoz. I'm happy with uCoz and the team behind it does not stop developing the platform and they're also adding very nice and useful features which you will surely love.
Message # 3
joh, here are the answers to your questions:
1. uCoz sites can handle unlimited traffic.
2. We usually don't give informations about our plans, although, there could be some exceptions, but the release date of them is never sure. We write an article about each new update here.
3. You can check our TOP 100 list of uCoz websites and the gallery of the best websites created in the uCoz system.
5. Yes, the notifications are sent by e-mail.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them!
hey i'm joe and i'm a twink, please enjoy your stay
i do not work for the company anymore, sorry for the late replies
icon by Nathan Butler