• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Communication » General Talk » Discord
Discord
Kasach

Message # 1 | 4:56 PM
Hey guys,

I just wanted to ask if somebody is interested in a (Non-Official) uCoz Discord - Server, where we can talk about uCoz and non-related stuff.

What is discord:
Discord (stylized as DISCORD) is a free proprietary VoIP application designed for gaming communities and as a replacement for Skype & Teamspeak. Discord runs on Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Android, iOS, Linux and in a web browser. As of July 2016, the software had been used by over 11 million users. (Source: Wikipedia)

Update: The Discord server is now publicly available!

Greetz

You can find me on the unofficial uCoz Discord :)
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 10:03 PM
Kasach, I'll be honest with you - I had the same idea a few days ago! I'm not sure if it's a very good idea or if many people would use it, but here's what I say: you can do anything as long as you don't label it as an official project smile You can also add me to the server, if you're going to create it. Just write me a message on Skype (send me a PM for Discord), and we'll discuss it.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Kasach

Message # 3 | 6:37 PM
For all who are interested on the DISCORD Server, here is the Invite link: https://discord.gg/4TkhZZH
You can find me on the unofficial uCoz Discord :)
Cyberdasm

Message # 4 | 12:40 PM
Kasach, I'm in.
1F4BF3B
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 5 | 10:50 AM
Just saying that I'm literally online all the time on Discord, so joining the server is a huge advantage if you like asking questions! I answer them all!
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » Communication » General Talk » Discord
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: