• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » PDA Version
PDA Version
CoffeeCone

Message # 1 | 10:42 AM
I'm currently working on the mobile version of my website. I haven't gone long with editing but I'm already encountering issues with the PDA side of my site. It seems to tell me that certain modules on my website are not installed. For instance, I try to login and then it tells me that the Page Editor module is not installed when obviously, I know that it IS installed. How do I get around this error? Any suggestions?

Please watch the video below showing just exactly what is happening on my mobile uCoz site.

http://screenr.com/Xuz <- Video link

Please watch the video first to know how the error looks like.

"Friends don't let friends use Internet Explorer 6." - Microsoft || Join the cause. Help your friends.

Natashko

Message # 2 | 4:14 PM
shadowslash, we have checked you website. You have used the wrong values in PDA template. (
Code
$LOGIN_FORM$
in stead of
Code
$LOG_FORM$
)
Check the correct work of the template
CoffeeCone

Message # 3 | 11:55 PM
Natashko, Hmm I can log in now but that doesn't change the fact that it doesn't detect the modules installed. Look in this video below when I try to click one item on the Site News module displayed on the home page of the mobile site, it loads and ends up telling me that the news module isn't installed when in fact, those items at the home page are items from the News module. That's not limited to the News module, as I see it, all the modules aren't detected. I tried to open the F.A.Q. module but it also stated that it wasn't installed.

Watch my new video: http://screenr.com/18E

In my honest opinion, even using the $LOGIN_FORM$ shouldn't be an issue because I just pointed the Login link to point to /index/1-1 which is part of the Page Editor module which apparently, it also thinks as "not installed". sad

"Friends don't let friends use Internet Explorer 6." - Microsoft || Join the cause. Help your friends.

Post edited by shadowslash - Tuesday, 2011-01-18, 11:56 PM
Natashko

Message # 4 | 4:12 PM
shadowslash, we have suggested you to check the correct work of the PDA template. That what the problem is. It is incorrect and changing
Code
$LOGIN_FORM$ to $LOG_FORM$
was just the first step and not the solution of all problems. We suggest you to restore the default PDA template.
CoffeeCone

Message # 5 | 5:14 PM
Quote (Natashko)
We suggest you to restore the default PDA template.

I guess that did the trick, I restored all the templates and it worked again... I guess I'll have to edit bit by bit on the templates so that I'll immediately notice if I messed up something. happy

uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » PDA Version
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: