Dear Portuguese-speaking users!
uCoz is currently looking for a Portuguese-speaking internet marketing specialist who would take a good care of the whole Portuguese Localization. If you feel like your skills match our expectations that you can find below, we would be pleased to get to know you! It will certainly be our pleasure to find the new team members among our users!
If you happen to have friends or simply know people who fit our profile, please share their contacts with us or just spread the word! We would also appreciate any sort of advice, like where you think is best to display the vacancy ad (popular Portuguese/Brazilian/Angolan job portals, seo/smo forums etc.)
Here is the brief vacancy description and our contact info:
– Leading establishment and development of overall marketing strategy
– Evaluate strategies and tactics across channels and report on their effectiveness
– Customer acquisition (attract new users and, for the most part, maintain a productive relationship with them)
– Monitoring blogging activity and staying in contact with Mass Media (MM)
– Interacting with the web-industry MM and portals
– Provide detailed analysis of campaigns and results, along with insights and recommendations
– Other tasks assigned
– Experience in Internet Marketing (minimum 1 year)
– Fluency in Portuguese language
– Intermediate English or Russian
– Familiarity with SEO, SMO, Internet Stats etc.
– Willingness to work distantly with the international team
– Excellent writing/editing skills
– Strongly analytical mindset
– Solid understanding of website design and web technologies
– Strong motivation to produce results
– Creativity, and ability to turn ideas into actions
– Ability to work with deadlines
– The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
– A degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising or Communications (can be a graduate student)
The salary is yet to be discussed. Besides competitive paycheck, stability, and opportunity for growth we offer additional rewards for successful endeavors.
To apply for this position please forward your CV and motivation letter (written in English or Russian) to firstname.lastname@example.org