uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » General Chat (Regular Discussion Between Users)
General Chat
Dartz

Message # 1 | 0:20 AM
General Chatter

Feel free to discuss any general non-related topics in this thread. From time to time a topic may be set to generate discussion but otherwise please feel free to communicate with our forum community! smile

Please understand however this thread is not a noticeboard for personal announcements and the administration may at times change the discussion topic to keep the thread open for input by all forum users.

• General Discussion

[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2326 | 6:45 AM
Pancake, good good. ^^ Back to studies tomorrow but I'm almost completely finished Dash's redesign so tis all good. biggrin
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Pancake_old

Message # 2327 | 7:04 AM
Well I better log off....its 1 AM here...hmm yes, Lunch for the rest of the peeps hm indeed...well I'll sleep for 8 or 10 hours and then I can eat lunch while y'all sleep biggrin

Added (2012-07-08, 1:01 AM)
---------------------------------------------
oh hey Dash's redesign ? whats that ?

Added (2012-07-08, 1:04 AM)
alright night all ! **YAWN!** ...ever yawn and then eat a nat or somthing from it ? ...k night

ePal(Join and be rewarded with our new look)
Bookface
K-Love (Listen Live)
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2328 | 7:04 AM
Pancake, okay, lol. smile Night. smile

~~

My site - Dashboard (Support), I've been redesigning it recently. wink Just about done.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Pancake_old

Message # 2329 | 7:06 AM
oh cool ...well...im sorry i cant stay and chat ...maybe i'll see ya on here when I wake up biggrin
Bookface
K-Love (Listen Live)
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 2330 | 3:11 AM
oooooh. Spiderman was awesome. It's funny how they titled it Spiderman 4 on the theaters. xD Are they stupid? lol
Pancake_old

Message # 2331 | 8:39 PM
Quote (YamiTatsuro)
oooooh. Spiderman was awesome. It's funny how they titled it Spiderman 4 on the theaters. xD Are they stupid? lol

... Y E S ... biggrin

Bookface
K-Love (Listen Live)
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 2332 | 0:08 AM
Pancake, :O have you watched it?
Pancake_old

Message # 2333 | 1:03 AM
YamiTatsuro, I have been watching the stinkin reruns 1,2, AND 3.
FX has the movies been playing those movies over and over and over...i was siting there saying NOOO! Make it stop! I want to watch something-else!
And then when it was like 2 or 3 in the morning somthing different came on and I was YES!!
and went to bed

Is it worth my money to go see it ? or wait till its played back on tv with a commercial every 5-10 mintues ?

Bookface
K-Love (Listen Live)
Post edited by Pancake - Tuesday, 2012-07-10, 1:04 AM
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 2334 | 2:21 AM
Pancake, It's worth the money if you're a fan of the comics because it's closest to the story line of the comics compare to the first 3. And of course, it has amazing effects compare to the other because it was made 10 years after the first one. And Emma Stone is hot. lol
Pancake_old

Message # 2335 | 2:46 AM
emma stone huh ? ...ok just a sec let me google her...OH HER!...the one from that one movie what was it...?...um...EASY A!
yeah shes ok...kinda has a deep voice for a girl haha biggrin

Bookface
K-Love (Listen Live)
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 2336 | 7:25 AM
Pancake, deep? really? I think it's normal. lol she's also from zombie land. biggrin that cute chick. xD
Pancake_old

Message # 2337 | 10:38 AM
YamiTatsuro, Zombieland ? lol happy

I hate that I spent my day trying to do make this thing work and all I get are more errors and after I go and fix the errors I'm still at where I was 10 hours ago!

Added (2012-07-10, 4:38 AM)
I cant remember who this member was but someone from the forums maybe last year offered me somthing that was hard to get and I declined the user said he could get anything I wanted just ask and I declined...I need to know who this member was ...People have been changing there avatars and names i cant pin point in my history who the user was...so if this user could come forward that would be great Thanks. cool

Bookface
K-Love (Listen Live)
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 2338 | 12:09 PM
I actually don't know a lot of people changing name here. xD I think there's only three. Me, CC, and CR. lol So you might find him if you think what his username is. smile
Pancake_old

Message # 2339 | 2:37 PM
surprised was it that one user that said they knew me ?

Added (2012-07-10, 8:36 AM)
I cant even member who that user was lol

Added (2012-07-10, 8:37 AM)
im waiting for a auction to end I havent slept yet

Bookface
K-Love (Listen Live)
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 2340 | 3:47 AM
oh look. my badge was changed already. smile I have a staaaar! lol.
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » General Chat (Regular Discussion Between Users)
Search: