uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » General Chat (Regular Discussion Between Users)
General Chat
Dartz

Message # 1 | 0:20 AM
General Chatter

Feel free to discuss any general non-related topics in this thread. From time to time a topic may be set to generate discussion but otherwise please feel free to communicate with our forum community! smile

Please understand however this thread is not a noticeboard for personal announcements and the administration may at times change the discussion topic to keep the thread open for input by all forum users.

• General Discussion

[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
Pancake_old

Message # 2356 | 9:02 AM
oh just chating

Added (2012-07-11, 2:27 AM)
---------------------------------------------
this one girl wants me to join a website so im just telling her how i know that she wants me to join to get money and stuff its prety funny chat biggrin

Added (2012-07-11, 2:37 AM)
is there any chance I can request my check be a pancake icon instead ?

Added (2012-07-11, 3:02 AM)
alright well no one seems to be on here I'm getin up see y'all later smile

ePal(Join and be rewarded with our new look)
Bookface
K-Love (Listen Live)
CodeResolution

Message # 2357 | 10:31 AM
The new icons make a nice change. They do look a bit pixelated, but ignore me wink How is everyone?
Kind regards,
Elliott.

"The best uCoz" critic since 2007.
Qualified website, branding, print & user interface designer.

I'm on Behance and Twitter.
Post edited by CodeResolution - Wednesday, 2012-07-11, 1:28 PM
Pancake_old

Message # 2358 | 9:27 PM
Im good just reviewing the forums here at ucoz.
And thinking of ways to sell my collection of video games. I have gamecube,dreamcast,ps2. and games for all systems.
now im thinking about if I should get a hair cut or not...maybe I should shower first an dthen do that. biggrin
I found some old stereo speakers but they wont hook up to my tv. so that idea is busted. so im using some old sony pc speakers instead.
I'm going to go brush my teeth in a a few mins. I had a rootbeer and I havent had a soda in a while so kinda taste really bad lol

Added (2012-07-11, 3:27 PM)
A long time ago someone here said they were hanging with there EX Girlfriend...I would like to add another reply to that if I could cause on the msn front page i found this and thought it would go great with that lol

The Ex Factor
By Shannan Rouss
10 signs you're not over your ex

Soda is good, But cramp you up it will.

Bookface
K-Love (Listen Live)
Post edited by Pancake - Wednesday, 2012-07-11, 11:42 PM
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 2359 | 1:49 AM
Pancake, So you're saying you're poor? Please tell me more on how many consoles you have. xD dude.. we don't have a single console.. my laptop is broken.. I can't even buy a pizza for every half a year.. and you know what.. my friends considered me rich because I have an internet connection.. lol..
CodeResolution

Message # 2360 | 7:08 AM
Pancake, I got back with my EX wink Love her to bits, but I did hardly any of the ten things. Haha biggrin She's just gone down South of England for the rest of the week so I've got some spare time to chat on here.

YamiTatsuro, money is not an object. As long as you have a family, friends and a happy life. That's all that matters wink

Kind regards,
Elliott.

"The best uCoz" critic since 2007.
Qualified website, branding, print & user interface designer.

I'm on Behance and Twitter.
Post edited by CodeResolution - Thursday, 2012-07-12, 8:00 AM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2361 | 8:34 AM
Quote (CodeResolution)
As long as you have a family, friends and a happy life. That's all that matters

This is so true. smile As long as you have these things, everything else just follows. Well that's my opinion.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Pancake_old

Message # 2362 | 9:59 AM
Quote (YamiTatsuro)
Pancake, So you're saying you're poor?

I don't recall saying I was poor come to think of it...I was just trying to sell everything cause i'm moving
please state where I said I was poor

CodeResolution, Cool to read that you got back with your ex. I didnt know who it was cause everyone changes there avatars smile

If you have the Lord I mean really understand and just have him in your heart. and your family next to you. your more then rich.
money is paper. if we didnt have money we would be using somthing-else to trade with. if people value money they will vanish just as fast as the money does.
but yeah, you gotta keep your head straight and stick to the Lords path. he will show you the way and the truth if your willing to listen and open your eyes. biggrin

Bookface
K-Love (Listen Live)
Post edited by Pancake - Friday, 2012-07-13, 1:49 AM
Cyberdasm

Message # 2363 | 4:00 PM
i have some problem in my site when i installed this program

No replacements were made.
Check whether search fragment is correct

Added (2012-07-13, 10:00 AM)
wrong sent ignore this post

1F4BF3B
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 2364 | 4:17 PM
Pancake, Sell all the consooooles! :O
Pancake_old

Message # 2365 | 0:47 AM
Facebook now tells people who has visited their pages

Story By: MSN
What is the point of Facebook if you can't stalk your eighth-grade boyfriend or see how fat your loathed high school nemesis got? Apparently Facebook execs don’t understand that anonymously keeping tabs on unassuming acquaintances is half the fun of the social network, which announced today that starting yesterday (do you like how they tell us too late?), people can see who has viewed posts in group pages. So for instance, if you're curious who else was invited to an event and happen to visit the page, all other invitees can see exactly who and what you clicked. The invasive new mechanism hasn’t yet extended to the rest of the site yet, but along with the news that Facebook monitors your chats, it seems like a frighteningly slippery slope to us. Source

Added (2012-07-13, 6:47 PM)
Quote (YamiTatsuro)
Pancake, Sell all the consooooles! :O

Im trying who wants to buy them ?

Bookface
K-Love (Listen Live)
Post edited by Pancake - Saturday, 2012-07-14, 0:47 AM
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 2366 | 7:49 AM
Pancake, SERIOUSLY!? How can I stalk now?! O.O Oh my goodness, I must download all the pictures of my crush so I don't have to go to her profile anymore. xD jk
Pancake_old

Message # 2367 | 8:25 AM
YamiTatsuro, that was a story from msn I know your glad I posted it but you gotta stay calm it will be ok
Bookface
K-Love (Listen Live)
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2368 | 9:46 AM
Pancake, about the AOL discs - I live in Australia. wink
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 2369 | 10:25 AM
Paradox, I have no idea how AOL works. O.O
Pancake_old

Message # 2370 | 11:07 AM
Paradox, AOL could also work like...Australia On Line AOL. biggrin

YamiTatsuro, There is more than one way to tell you how AOL works. so many ways infact. I would have to ask you to search how aol works.
but just for laughs here is how AOL broadband works.

Added (2012-07-14, 5:07 AM)
Its just hard for me when im the only u.s. user stuck in another world .
and then theres the part where I didnt sleep this could be sleep chatters...you know like when you keep talking and talking and the people are like shut up!
but you keep talking and talking You dont notice this but they do ...so yeah kinda not my normal pancake self till my days and nights are back on. but when I had my days and nights on I had no one to talk to haha!

Bookface
K-Love (Listen Live)
Post edited by Pancake - Saturday, 2012-07-14, 11:09 AM
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » General Chat (Regular Discussion Between Users)
Search: