uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » General Chat (Regular Discussion Between Users)
General Chat
Dartz

Message # 1 | 0:20 AM
General Chatter

Feel free to discuss any general non-related topics in this thread. From time to time a topic may be set to generate discussion but otherwise please feel free to communicate with our forum community! smile

Please understand however this thread is not a noticeboard for personal announcements and the administration may at times change the discussion topic to keep the thread open for input by all forum users.

• General Discussion

[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
Pancake_old

Message # 721 | 5:00 PM
Hi

Added (2012-04-20, 11:00 AM)
---------------------------------------------
* BRB *

ePal(Join and be rewarded with our new look)
Bookface
K-Love (Listen Live)
jrv12000

Message # 722 | 5:01 PM
Oh, look it's 13053121k0
Jesse Valente
Creator of http://www.funpoles.ucoz.com
Pancake_old

Message # 723 | 5:04 PM
jrv12000, Yeah this is the place to come and chat it up if you want to talk off topic...anywhere-else people will think you have no respect

Added (2012-04-20, 11:04 AM)
So tell me about yourself how old are you ? What brings you to uCoz and are you really into making a real webpage / site ?

Bookface
K-Love (Listen Live)
Post edited by Pancake - Friday, 2012-04-20, 5:03 PM
jrv12000

Message # 724 | 5:10 PM
I am not obligated to answer that first question. I don't feel like answering the second question. Yes to the third question!

Added (2012-04-20, 11:10 AM)
Pancake, I gave you an award!

Jesse Valente
Pancake_old

Message # 725 | 5:13 PM
Making a webpage can take alot of time depending on what your looking for
Do you know any html ?

Added (2012-04-20, 11:13 AM)
jrv12000, Thank you!

Bookface
K-Love (Listen Live)
jrv12000

Message # 726 | 5:18 PM
Not a clue... sad
Jesse Valente
Pancake_old

Message # 727 | 5:19 PM
jrv12000, i gotta go .... cya...dont spam the board or they will lock it man im not kidin lol
Bookface
K-Love (Listen Live)
jrv12000

Message # 728 | 2:58 AM
Bye!
Jesse Valente
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 729 | 3:26 AM
jrv12000, this is just utter lunacy now. READ the forum rules and FOLLOW them. You are NOT allowed to mention your site in every thread you post in. You are NOT allowed to spam threads with useless messages. You NOT supposed to post in the wrong forum boards and the idea of having certain boards for certain topics is paramount to the existence of a forum.

If you do not change your behaviour within the next week I am going to have to ban you from the forum temporarily. I have been extremely leanient up until now.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 730 | 3:34 AM
13053121k0, still, you are a good designer/developer. Reputation here on the forums doesn't mean too much. wink

Haha, I know. Something I am working on. I am planning on adding a tonne of new scripts with Animorph soon so I'm hoping it will generate some more interest. I have considered amking users sign-up to use the scripts but I am still tossing up on it.

Uhh, I use jQuery quite a lot especially in regards to transitions and menu's. All of the hover effects however are all CSS. Some of the settings features are also JavaScript (predominantly the Security section). smile

Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 731 | 4:54 AM
oh I see. biggrin Okay then, to hell with my reputation. xD By the way, how are you planning to make the friends feature and gallery feature work? Just wondering, maybe I can use the same concept too with a little bit of tweakings. xD

Edit: Still wondering how the friend feature would work. Will uCoz give another feature like that? I doubt you'll use the old method of using the blog page as the friend feature because you're already using the blog module. xD
Post edited by 13053121k0 - Saturday, 2012-04-21, 4:56 AM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 732 | 5:03 AM
13053121k0, haha. biggrin At the moment I am thinking of using the old method of making the friends feature just a little updated to work with a different module and a few extra features. smile As for the gallery that will be the photo's module with a lot of custom editing and iframing. Will take me a while but hopefully I will have them finished before the end of the year. xD
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 733 | 5:37 AM
Oh? I never actually tried the old method, but do you think it'll work if I use publisher? Instead of blog? :O

You'll finish it by the end of the year? That's a lot of "WHILE". lol I don;t think I can be that consistent on a single feature. xD
Post edited by 13053121k0 - Saturday, 2012-04-21, 5:40 AM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 734 | 5:45 AM
13053121k0, not sure really, lol. I've only ever seen the old method once or twice. I am going to have to sit down and go through the code and re-create it pretty much for what I'm planning on doing anyways. It should work though. smile

Haha, yep. Lol, I can work on 10 things at once when I'm coding. Takes a while longer to complete them all but bit by bit they get done. xD

Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 735 | 5:49 AM
haha. As for my project, I don't think it'll take me that long. But I'm not trying to finish it right now, I'm still waiting for a response about the problem on design #797 on the blog's home page. >.<
Post edited by 13053121k0 - Saturday, 2012-04-21, 5:51 AM
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » General Chat (Regular Discussion Between Users)
Search: