• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Design #822 (I need alot of help) ((I need alot of help))
Design #822 (I need alot of help)
CodeResolution

Message # 1 | 4:45 PM
Hey sorry about this, I did post some questions about this design template before, but I really need alot of help.
Im working on a unique design and to finish, I need some help with allittle things.

I need to move the text [Main/My Profile/Login/Logout] text up, but I can't. I changed the logo and everyhing smaller, and I can't see any codes that I need to edit it, and Visual Editor isn't helping with my problem either.

Heres a screenshot: http://i37.tinypic.com/10hmue8.jpg

If you need me to post the code to any of my pages please ask.

*Im trying to get the text on the Blue Bar smile

Heres some of my page codes you may need:

Top part of the website

Quote (Top part of the website)
<table class="header-table">
<tbody><tr><td class="data-block">$WDAY$, $DATE$, $TIME$<?if($USERS_ON$)?> | <?if($USER_LOGGED_IN$)?><!--<s5200>-->Logged in as<!--</s>--> <a href="$PERSONAL_PAGE_LINK$"><b>$USERNAME$</b></a> | <!--<s3167>-->Group<!--</s>--> "<u>$USER_GROUP$</u>"<?else?><!--<s5212>-->Welcome<!--</s>--> <b>$USERNAME$</b><?endif?><?endif?></td></tr>
<tr><td class="logo-block"><h1><!-- <logo> --><b><span style="font-size: 10pt;"><a href="http://gamescenter.ucoz.com/">Home</a></span></b><!-- </logo> --></h1></td></tr>
<tr><td class="nav-block"><a href="$HOME_PAGE_LINK$"><!--<s5176>-->Main<!--</s>--></a><?if($USERS_ON$)?><?if($USER_LOGGED_IN$)?> | <a href="$PERSONAL_PAGE_LINK$"><!--<s5214>-->My profile<!--</s>--></a><?else?> | <a href="$REGISTER_LINK$"><!--<s3089>-->Registration<!--</s>--></a><?endif?> <?if($USER_LOGGED_IN$)?> | <a href="$LOGOUT_LINK$"><!--<s5164>-->Log out<!--</s>--></a><?else?> | <a href="$LOGIN_LINK$"><!--<s3087>-->Login<!--</s>--></a><?endif?><?endif?> <?if($RSS_LINK$)?>| <a href="$RSS_LINK$">RSS</a><?endif?></td></tr>
</tbody></table>

Style Sheet (CSS) till .box.Table

Quote (CSS)
/* General Style */
body {background:#313337; margin:0px; padding:0px;}
#wrap {text-align: center; background: url('/.s/t/822/2.gif') center repeat-y;}
table.header-table {width: 900px; border: 0px; padding: 0px; border-collapse: collapse; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; background: url('http://i34.tinypic.com/103y9f9.jpg') no-repeat; height: 300px;}
td.data-block {height: 46px; vertical-align: middle; padding-left: 20px;}
td.logo-block {height: 220px; padding: 50px 500px 65px 50px; }
td.logo-block h1 {color: #FFFFFF; margin: 0; padding: 0; font-size: 23pt; font-weight: normal; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #000;}
td.nav-block {height: 34px; text-align: right; color: #727272; padding-right: 20px;}
table.main-table {width: 900px; border: 0px; padding: 0px; border-collapse: collapse; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;}
td.content-block {width: 650px; vertical-align: top; background: url('/.s/t/822/4.gif') repeat-x #FFFFFF; padding: 15px;}
td.side-block {width: 250px; vertical-align: top; background: url('/.s/t/822/5.gif') repeat-x #F5F5F5; padding: 0px; margin: 0px;}
td.footer {background: #306EFF; padding: 20px; border-top: 5px solid #2A282A; text-align: center;}

Also in the forum, I need to remove the blocks to make the forum width larger.

Edited Screenshots:
Remove Blocks
Extend Forum Width

Kind regards,
Elliott.

"The best uCoz" critic since 2007.
Qualified website, branding, print & user interface designer.

I'm on Behance and Twitter.
Post edited by Mistory - Wednesday, 2009-10-07, 4:56 PM
Renatus

Message # 2 | 7:35 PM
Hmm,

Wasn't this topic about the same design existing before this one?
Isn't there a somewhat of a policy about multiple topics about one design?

CodeResolution

Message # 3 | 8:06 PM
Yes, sorry. If its possible, could this be trashed or deleted? I will continue in other if thats ok. Sorry
Kind regards,
Elliott.

"The best uCoz" critic since 2007.
Qualified website, branding, print & user interface designer.

I'm on Behance and Twitter.
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Design #822 (I need alot of help) ((I need alot of help))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: