• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » 2 News Pages, 2 Blogs (is it possible?)
2 News Pages, 2 Blogs
Anglhz2435

Message # 1 | 7:02 PM
Hi there. i wonder if its possible to do 2 news pages ? with different news. like. in 1 page u have regular news and in other page you have like gaming news or something smile

cheers

-Anglhz-
Unique

Message # 2 | 7:05 PM
Anglhz2435, you can make categories in site news module . Control panel -> Site news -> Categories management .
Anglhz2435

Message # 3 | 2:48 PM
i dont mean like that. i want to have two PAGES. With Different Things. 1 is normal news but i want the same function as the normal news in other pages but i post different things in it. and i dont want the normal news showing in the other page
Sunny

Message # 4 | 2:53 PM
Anglhz2435, there are two ways - either two categories (you can provide separate links to them on site menu) or two different modules (you can use blog or publisher for your purposes). But you can't have two Site News module and this concerns all modules.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
adi

Message # 5 | 2:53 PM
It is possible to have 2 blogs? Is there any code to have another blog on a different page but not with the entries of the 1st blog ?
Sunny

Message # 6 | 2:54 PM
adi, you can use some other module as a blog (e.g. Site News or Publisher) or use different categories of Blog module as separate blogs.
memories

Message # 7 | 2:54 PM
hello there im useing Design # 882.

i copied the codes of my blog and put it into a new page and this is the result sad

http://i41.tinypic.com/2e3tm9u.jpg

help me pls im newbi....

Post edited by memories - Wednesday, 2010-03-10, 11:59 PM
Sunny

Message # 8 | 2:54 PM
memories, you cannot just copy the code of the blog, it won't work properly on other pages. If you want to have two blogs

Quote (Sunny)
you can use some other module as a blog (e.g. Site News or Publisher) or use different categories of Blog module as separate blogs.

memories

Message # 9 | 2:54 PM
Finally i got it Thanks "Sunny" happy
phinxxx

Message # 10 | 10:12 AM
would you please help me to make another page like blog that i can put entries and the visitors can put comments for it
in other word how can i have 2 or more blog in my website?
Dartz

Message # 11 | 12:49 PM
It's not possible to have another blog in your website. You could use Site News module
and separate it into sections. These sections put into new pages and it'll work similar to
blog.

[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » 2 News Pages, 2 Blogs (is it possible?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: