• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Meh Blog - The Blog for Anything
Meh Blog - The Blog for Anything
Pilot

Message # 1 | 3:55 PM
Title: Meh - The Blog for Anything
URL: http://Meh.uCoz.com

About the blog:

Meh Blog was created on the 3rd of August and finished on the 4th (which is also when the first blog post was made).
Its creator - Pilot - made the blog as a personal journal for himself, to post any sort of random articles about various subjects.
Since the day it was made, it has continued to serve the same purposes and the owner has no intentions to
change them whatsoever.

Blog posts are not always the same. Sometimes those are just pictures, sometimes just videos. But I also post fairly long and constructive ones - tech posts, any stuff about real life and, of course, movie reviews.
I usually try to make a blog post every day, but sometimes time just doesn't allow me that. But for that, I usually make up by posting 2, 3 or even 4 articles in one day. Movie reviews are done once or twice a month.

Starting from today (26.10.2009) the registrations are enabled on Meh Blog. Mostly meant for my regular readers, so that they don't have to type in the security code every time when posting and so that they can have their own avatar, instead of a guest (default) one.

At the moment, the blog is doing quite well. I get around 100 (sometimes more, sometimes less) unique visitors a day and several comments from my regular followers daily (total comments so far - over 400).
Discussions through comments are always welcome, as long as they have something to do with the article.

Owner(s):

Pilot - founder, administrator (on the website known as "Myself")

Stage:

Technically the website is finished, but updates, as improvements, are still done from time to time.

Dartz

Message # 2 | 5:04 PM
Why you wrote so much?
[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
Pilot

Message # 3 | 5:12 PM
Because I could.
Dartz

Message # 4 | 0:41 AM
Fascinating.
[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
Pilot