• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » I can't save my builder changes
I can't save my builder changes
Phantom2519

Message # 1 | 11:22 AM
Hey guys,

I don't know what exactly causes this but every time I try to save my builder changes it simply doesen't do anything ( I can enable/disable it though ). I'm currently using Windows 7 64-bit and it perfectly worked some days ago, but now it just doesen't do anything! I tried this on the following browsers: IE/IE 64-bit/IE with no addons/Mozilla Firefox 3.5/Opera 10/Opera 10.1 this still happens.

I have to mention that I can save my changes on my other operating system (Windows XP SP2 I think) with IE 6, but I'm mainly using Windows 7 so I can't switch to XP whenever I want to make some changes to my website.

Thanks in advance!

P.S.: My website is http://sovietsoft.ucoz.com

Have a good day!

Post edited by Phantom2519 - Sunday, 2009-11-01, 11:39 AM
Tommy

Message # 2 | 11:35 AM
Phantom2519, I think the problem is at your end. Wait for Sunny or Dartz.
Quote (Phantom2519)
Please try sending me an e-mail at dunaalexdan@yahoo.com or contact me via YM! because I'm not very sure I'll forget checking the new posts in here.

Also, no one will send e-mail or contact you for your own problem. If you need solution for the problem, visit the forum and check the posts.

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
Phantom2519

Message # 3 | 11:38 AM
I deleted that part hoping I'll make you not post something not related to my problem
Post edited by Phantom2519 - Sunday, 2009-11-01, 11:41 AM
Tommy

Message # 4 | 11:44 AM
Phantom2519,
Mind your words! Don't tell me what I should do. As a staff, I need to inform user's about this forum rules and the way it works.
That's why I informed you to come and check the posts. There's nothing wrong in that.
I don't want you to wait for others to contact you and no one will.
As for this problem Admin or Head Mod may help you.

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
Phantom2519

Message # 5 | 11:47 AM
Yes, you're right. Sorry for saying things like that but I'm really nervous about this and since I couldn't find this in the FAQ I suspected it's a rare problem. I'll try to search through the forums hoping I'll find someone else that had this problem.

Thank you!

EDIT: I searched for "builder" and no one had this problem. I have no idea what could cause this because it works on my XP's IE 6

Post edited by Phantom2519 - Sunday, 2009-11-01, 11:50 AM
Dartz

Message # 6 | 12:34 PM
Hmm... Are you sure your browser doesn't block anything? New OS, new settings.
And did you try restoring default template before doing something with the builder?

[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
Phantom2519

Message # 7 | 1:13 PM
The truth is I'm not sure if it blocks anything. I shut down my antivirus and I think the windows firewall is turned off so that's not the cause either. It may be the browser..

What's the default template? If you could tell me, I'd try changing it.

Thanks!

Dartz

Message # 8 | 4:20 PM
Click on 'Restore default template' and then try to use builder.
It might be the browser blocking the code, check the settings.

[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » I can't save my builder changes
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: