• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Right Clicking Problem (right click blocked on my website)
Right Clicking Problem
NeonSoldierX

Message # 1 | 4:57 PM
When i try to right click on the Home Page of my Site, it gives me this message, "ALL IMAGES COPYRIGHT 2009 WWW.COLDKILLERZ.COM OPTION DENIED".
Www.ColdKillerz.Com
Tommy

Message # 2 | 5:17 PM
NeonSoldierX, That's because you used "Right click block" widget.
"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
NeonSoldierX

Message # 3 | 5:18 PM
Same thing i thought, i double checked, and i have not used the Right Click Block Widget anywhere.
Sunny

Message # 4 | 8:52 AM
NeonSoldierX, check once again. As fas I can see the right click is blocked on your home page only, therefore check page contents.

And tell me please were is uCoz copyright? Or you want your website to be blocked?

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Dartz

Message # 5 | 11:57 AM
I suggest you to change your CP password and don't share it in future. There is no
other logical explanation. It might be manual javascript and if you can't remove it,
then I assume you didn't place it. Low possibility but still.

And you have very interesting redirections when you click on forum. uCoz copyrights
pop-ups. Stop playing with codes of say a Good Bye to your website and my respect.

[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Right Clicking Problem (right click blocked on my website)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: