• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » How can I delete my site menu? (Please help)
How can I delete my site menu?
Mac10

Message # 1 | 11:14 PM
i have a problem.
i'm using Design #824 and my site menu is not removable and movable. i made a graphic menu and i want to replace it with the real menu.
How do i do that? can anyone please explain?

NTP

Message # 2 | 11:51 PM
go to design > site menu builder > and find this copy the code in the box, then go to design > design customization and find where you put the graphic menu code and replace it with the one you copied.
Web design and film == my 2 passions.

Genesis Inc. ~ New Horizons, New Beginnings
Mac10

Message # 3 | 0:19 AM
aight, im gonna try that, thanks a lot.

Added (2009-12-05, 6:13 Pm)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (NTP)
find where you put the graphic menu code and replace it with the one you copied.

What do you mean?

i mean, i dont get what you were saying. i dont know where i put the graphic menu code. how do i find the graphic menu code?

Added (2009-12-05, 6:17 Pm)
umm.. i think i now know how to do it. so, thank you. but i there's a $ at the top of my navigation for no reason.

Added (2009-12-05, 6:19 Pm)
got it.
i got my answer, thanks anyway.

NTP

Message # 4 | 1:13 AM
you mean the $ on the admin bar in the control panel? that's there for you to buy things, like more disk space, remove ad banner, no uCoz copyrights, and disable ads in cp. but i wouldn't worry about that. and i'm glad you did it smile
Web design and film == my 2 passions.

Genesis Inc. ~ New Horizons, New Beginnings
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » How can I delete my site menu? (Please help)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: