• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Projects » uCoz Affiliate Program (Official uCoz Affiliates Programme)
uCoz Affiliate Program
Sunny

Message # 1 | 1:52 PM
The work of the uCoz Affiliate Program has been resumed. Now you can earn with uCoz.

How the Affiliate Program Works

The main point is that you can earn, attracting other users to uCoz. Each such user becomes your referral after he creates a website.

If your referral creates a free website (doesn't pay for any additional features) and his website is approved as active by the system, then you get $0.5 for such referrals.
If your referral creates a website and pays for any paid services, then you get 20% of his payments.

Terms of Depositing:

• all types of rewards have a "verification" period which can last from several weeks to several months;
  • during the verification period the reward amount is displayed on the "General" tab, in the column "Potential";
  • after the verification period is successfully completed, the amount is moved to the column "Pending depositing";
  • a partner deposits rewards himself when he deems it necessary, by clicking the appropriate button that appears in case of a nonzero reward amount;
  • after the reward has been deposited, the partner can submit a request to get the funds via PayPal or Webmoney, or instantly add the funds to the account of one of his websites.

Notes on reward types:

* a website activity is determined by the system automatically on the basis of a long-term analysis of the website traffic; only a small percentage of websites get the "active" status, usually 3-6 months after their creation and deliberate promotion.
** percentage of the amount, paid for the services.

Management of the Affiliate Program

You can work with the program via your Webtop. Log in and then go to U → Websites → Affiliate program

If you had participated in uCoz Money before, you can log in to your Webtop with the e-mail address you used for your uCoz Money account, and get the accumulated reward.
And even if you did not participate intentionally but people where registering through your websites, they had become your referrals automatically and you could have earned something without even noticing it.
If all your websites belong to one and the same Webtop, you will see the total statistics for all the websites.
If your websites belong to different Webtops, you will need to log in to each Webtop separately to work with the Program. In each Webtop you'll get a separate referral link.

You can find a referral link to attract visitors in the "General" tab. You can also see your profit statistics there and order a payout:

Referral Websites

The second tab contains the list of your referrals (websites whose owners have registered by your referral link or via your website), registration date, service of registration (at the moment only uCoz is available) and profit from those websites, if any.
There is an envelope icon near each website on the list. If you click it – you will be able to contact your referral, which might be useful. There are websites on the referral list, written in black and without the envelope icon:

It means that the website has been deleted either by its owner, or by the system automatically.

You can filter the websites according to their activity/inactivity.
To earn more and for websites not to be abandoned by their creators, you can offer your help to your referrals. Perhaps, with your support a website will be developed and maybe will start paying for paid services.

Payout

In the "General" tab you can deposit a reward (in green) and order a payout of the funds to:

PayPal
Your website
Webmoney

Transfer of funds to a website account is convenient if you pay for services or packages. If you have several websites in one Webtop, you can transfer the funds to any of them. There is no transfer fee.
The tab "Payment history" contains the info on all ordered payouts, and their statuses.
Note: You can order a payout for any amount at any time

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Minh-Man

Message # 2 | 5:24 AM
hi sunny, my referrals bought ucoz services and I have commission, right?
If they buy another sale (ucoz services) for another website (domain) buy don't click my aff link, will I have commission again?

And you can show me about any mobile theme ? Because I change some theme and PageSpeed Insights (google) notify that the site is not mobile friendly, mainly font display with CSS style, display font is too small when accessed by phone. cry It really affects search results. Any helps???

thanks
Post edited by Minh-Man - Monday, 2015-01-19, 7:59 AM
Sunny

Message # 3 | 12:59 PM
Quote Minh-Man ()
hi sunny, my referrals bought ucoz services and I have commission, right?

Right.

Quote Minh-Man ()
If they buy another sale (ucoz services) for another website (domain) buy don't click my aff link, will I have commission again?

Your referral is the uID account created through your referral link. So, if a new website will be created in the same uID account, you will get the commission. If the user creates a new website using his another uID account that was not registered through your affiliate link, you won't get the commission.

Quote Minh-Man ()
And you can show me about any mobile theme ? Because I change some theme and PageSpeed Insights (google) notify that the site is not mobile friendly, mainly font display with CSS style, display font is too small when accessed by phone. It really affects search results. Any helps???

I can suggest that you use a responsive design from our default gallery (most recently added templates are responsive, i.e. adapted for different screen resolutions including mobile screens). You can also customize the PDA (mobile) templates on your website.
But this question is not related to this thread. If you need additional info, please create a thread on the Design Customization board.

info5733

Message # 4 | 10:28 AM
Hi,

do you need to create a new (affiliate) account to promote
ucoz.ru
ucoz.ae
ucoz.net

or can we promote these sites with our ucoz.com affiliate link?
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 5 | 11:47 AM
info5733, you can promote any of them. The results will only depend on your closest target audience. E.g.: uCoz.com and uCoz.net are for international audiences, so regardless of the language of your site, you can use it, however if you have a site in the Russian language, you need to use the uCoz.ru link, or if your site is in German, use uCoz.de and so on.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Urs

Message # 6 | 8:58 AM
When a new user clicks the affiliate link : http://www.ucoz.com/?pguid=number uCoz redirect him to #choice page.

If he makes a site on uCoz and pays for something the original member will get 20% ?
If the new user makes a uKit site and pays for something the original member gets 30% ?

Is there an affiliate program for uShop and is it the same 20% as uCoz based on uid ?

What if the new user on uKit doesn't Sign Up with uid.me and uses a separate e-mail and password, does the original member still get 30% ?

Why is there a separate affiliate program for uKit ? (is it for those who don't own already a site on ukit/ucoz)

https://ukit.com/affiliates

Do i have to apply for it, or can i use the same uCoz http://www.ucoz.com/?pguid=number to gain the 30% on uKit ? Will i still get the 30% if the new user doesn't use uID (and uses e-mail for sign up) ? What if the new user changes his e-mail afterwards, will the original member still get the 30% ?

Thank you !

Thassos Island Portal :
https://thassos.one
Post edited by Urs - Friday, 2016-03-25, 9:10 AM
Sunny

Message # 7 | 1:41 PM
Urs, the uCoz and uKit affiliate programs are in no way connected, so you cannot use the uCoz affiliate link to participate in the uKit program. For uKit, please apply here https://ukit.com/affiliates

As for uCoz - since uShop is basically just another button for uCoz, both of them will work for the uCoz program. Currently there are small issues with the buttons on the uCoz home page in terms of affiliate links, so I would recommend that for now you use a link like http://www.ucoz.com/register?pguid=number which will take users directly to the registration page.

Urs

Message # 8 | 5:50 PM
Thank you so much for the information.

Yes, i did apply to https://ukit.com/affiliates

I also noticed that there is a problem with the home page so thank you for the solution.

If there is no possibility to transfer ukit funds to uCoz website then i guess the new websites will also be build with uCoz.

Thassos Island Portal :
Urs

Message # 9 | 6:59 PM
I used your link to make an affiliate and registered a new account for a new customer.

Your page stopped at (see 3721828.jpg)

At that point i had to open a new tab enter http://guid.uid.me , log in there, and put there the control panel password and secret question. Then i made the site, then i came back to 3721828.jpg and pressed again the button and it worked, asking me to build a new site.

Going back to my original account in the affiliate program i found that no site was made with the affiliate program. (see 6840210.jpg)

Is that normal ? Will it be there tomorrow ? Or because the system stopped at 50.jpg there won't be any affiliate program and i have to remake the whole process all over again ? Is the affiliate program working ? How can i find out ?

Added (2016-03-27, 6:59 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Do subsequent sites made on the customer account give money to the original person who gave the link or only for the first site ? So if you delete that site and make another one there is no affiliate program ?
Attachments: 3721828.jpg (56.8 Kb) · 6840210.jpg (29.6 Kb)

Thassos Island Portal :
Post edited by Urs - Monday, 2016-03-28, 8:24 AM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 10 | 8:20 AM
Urs, the system decides whether a website created through the affiliate program is active or not. If a website is considered as active, you will be refunded.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Urs

Message # 11 | 8:55 AM
It seems to take at least an hour after making a site or deleting a site for it to appear on the affiliate panel.

There is still a problem with 3721828.jpg where the uCoz website stops and you have to go to http://guid.uid.me to finish and come back and click your name on the top right to be able to continue.

Right now i have the site in my referral websites tab so when i pay for it the affiliate program should work.

What if that user makes more sites with that uID and pays for all of them, do i get 20% from all of them or only for the first one ?

Your referral is the uID account created through your referral link. So, if a new website will be created in the same uID account, you will get the commission. If the user creates a new website using his another uID account that was not registered through your affiliate link, you won't get the commission.

Thassos Island Portal :
Post edited by Urs - Monday, 2016-03-28, 8:56 AM
Sunny

Message # 12 | 1:06 PM
Quote Urs ()
If there is no possibility to transfer ukit funds to uCoz website then i guess the new websites will also be build with uCoz.

Could you clarify what funds you want to transfer from uKit to uCoz?

Quote Urs ()
Your page stopped at (see 3721828.jpg)

I couldn't confirm the problem. Perhaps browser/cache issue?

Quote Urs ()
It seems to take at least an hour after making a site or deleting a site for it to appear on the affiliate panel.

Yes, it takes some time for the data to be updated in Webtop.

Quote Urs ()
What if that user makes more sites with that uID and pays for all of them, do i get 20% from all of them or only for the first one ?

Websites created with the same uID are also listed as referral websites.

uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Projects » uCoz Affiliate Program (Official uCoz Affiliates Programme)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: