uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » Release of A New Module - Social Media Publisher
Release of A New Module - Social Media Publisher
Sunny

Message # 46 | 12:54 PM
Good, Facebook is currently unavailable for .ucoz.com domains.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
EMINEM91

Message # 47 | 1:40 AM
Sunny, please answer my question ?
http://www.BollywoodSrbija.com
Sunny

Message # 48 | 8:32 AM
EMINEM91, sorry, missed your post. Does your connected Facebook account have the administrative permissions or the permissions to post in any Facebook groups? If it does, try to disconnect Facebook and then connect it again.
Vorpal

Message # 49 | 12:47 PM
All sorts of messages when i try to connect like :

The website directing you here was not a Facebook page. If you entered your Facebook login information on the previous site, you will need to reset your password.

Is the FB connection not currently working properly ?
Going to try twitter next.
Sunny

Message # 50 | 2:43 PM
Vorpal, what's the address of your uCoz website?
Vorpal

Message # 51 | 9:00 PM
http://clan.clan.su/

Twitter works perfect.
Post edited by Vorpal - Friday, 2013-11-08, 9:01 PM
Sunny

Message # 52 | 12:07 PM
Vorpal, clan.su is blocked by Facebook and unfortunately they do not respond to our requests.
Vorpal

Message # 53 | 10:03 PM
I will wait. Thank you for your reply.
Post edited by Vorpal - Monday, 2013-11-11, 10:03 PM
Garfunkel

Message # 54 | 8:05 PM
Is this the error from facebook?
============
API Error Code: 191
API Error Description: The specified URL is not owned by the application
Error Message: Invalid redirect_uri: Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.
============

I get this for my custom domain (dromedarydreams.com), regardless of wether redirecting or primary options are toggled in the common settings.
It also doesn't matter if I use my own facebook app or the ucoz facebook app.

Is that all correct?
I know facebook can be a pain in the butt. Just wanted to verify that I have no option to automatically post to facebook.
Sunny

Message # 55 | 4:14 PM
Garfunkel, please provide a screenshot with all your app settings.
Garfunkel

Message # 56 | 5:01 PM
Sunny, do you mean my own facebook app settings? Those would be kind of dangerous to post on a public forum right?
The first thing I thought was: "alright, it might just be my own app" So I tried the Ucoz app instead. But it gave the same error. So it must be something else correct?
Here's a screenshot:

Or hmm.. wait, do I need to do something on facebook? Install the ucoz app or something? How do I do that?
Post edited by Garfunkel - Tuesday, 2014-02-04, 5:04 PM
Sunny

Message # 57 | 2:20 PM
Quote Garfunkel ()
do you mean my own facebook app settings? Those would be kind of dangerous to post on a public forum right?

You can hide all personal info like email, app ID and secret. Or you can just send me a PM with screenshots.

Quote Garfunkel ()
So I tried the Ucoz app instead. But it gave the same error. So it must be something else correct?

What's the uCoz domain of your website? .ucoz.com? There is an error with the .ucoz.com domain and Facebook, so the uCoz app won't work. But your own app should.

MUnaR

Message # 58 | 2:38 PM
Twitter problem

"Whoa there!

There is no request token for this page. That's the special key we need from applications asking to use your Twitter account. Please go back to the site or application that sent you here and try again; it was probably just a mistake."
Sunny

Message # 59 | 3:07 PM
MUnaR, what's the website address? Did you try to reconnect Twitter?
krootz

Message # 60 | 7:28 PM
Quote Sunny ()
what's the uCoz address of your website and do you have a custom domain attached?

I have the same problem. My uCoz address is pinayclashers.clan.su and I do have a custom domain, pinayclashers.com.

How does the link to FB detect which group are available to publish to? and what credentials does it use to post to the group if the group is a closed group where only members can post?
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » Release of A New Module - Social Media Publisher
Search: