• Page 1 of 2
  • »
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » Infographics of uCoz Updates
Infographics of uCoz Updates
Sunny

Message # 1 | 10:07 AM

Today we would like to sum up the uCoz updates over the past 8 months. It doesn't seem long enough for technical progress but over this period we've had 9 major updates on the servers that included: minor updates, bug fixes and innovations. And that's definitely not all - we are preparing many more exciting updates! We've tried to show the progress of uCoz in a convenient and simple manner - by means of infographics. Enjoy!

The author of all cute bugs, boxes, characters and kittens is our designer Alexandra Dikaya

More interesting updates are coming soon. Follow the news!

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 2 | 3:33 PM
Next stop, sign in with facebook, google+, and twitter. xD Wait, is that even gonna be on the list? lol. :3
Elexy

Message # 3 | 6:35 PM
Quote (YamiTatsuro)
Sign in with facebook, google+, and twitter.

Oh I'd love that added.

Proud Ucoz Member Since 2013
Warning: Do not trust Zayaan Ibrahim with projects, he will scam you by overpricing!
♥ http://rawtrex.com/ ♥
Raver

Message # 4 | 8:39 PM
YamiTatsuro, Elexy, stay tunned, more interesting news to follow soon. The best surprises are yet to come biggrin
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 5 | 1:21 AM
Raver, Wooot! I can't wait! biggrin
bodbreed

Message # 6 | 7:19 AM
Haha nice
Sunny

Message # 7 | 12:04 PM
Quote (YamiTatsuro)
Next stop, sign in with facebook, google+, and twitter.

Not the next stop but signing in via social networks is in our plans.

jackass

Message # 8 | 11:09 PM
Sunny, how about removing this cussing removed from my site?

I know it's free, but do you need to ruin my site with some Russian spam?
Attachments: 5981628.png (252.1 Kb)
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 9 | 0:19 AM
jackass, this is a new BETA test of the uCoz ad-banner. I have forwarded the issue to our developers, from what I can determine it was not supposed to be in an alternate language to that of which your site would be set to. The size, however, I believe will remain the same.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
jackass

Message # 10 | 10:16 AM
Paradox, the banner it self is in correct language, but since you don't have a uCoz site in Latvian, there is no where to go!
Latvia is not Russia!!! I don't have Russians on my site!!! How to remove it?
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 11 | 11:43 AM
jackass, ah okay, I understand your problem in relation to the languages, sorry for the misunderstanding there, I'm only an English speaker myself so translation isn't close to my division.

As to removing it - you would unfortunately have to pay for the removal of the ad banner.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Sunny

Message # 12 | 12:42 PM
jackass, that' s a new appearance of the ad banner for your country. It may be changed back to the previous one, may remain as it is. We reserve the right to change its appearance. Paradox is right, if you want the banner to be removed, you will need to pay for its removal.

And please post all other questions concerning the banner in the thread about the uCoz ad banner, it has nothing to do with this thread.

jackass

Message # 13 | 2:33 PM
Sunny, How I understand that it is one of the updates!
I don't see where I can switch back to old banner, I see only option to change sides where banner appears!
Sunny

Message # 14 | 3:05 PM
jackass, no, it's not a part of any update, the banner appearance is changed separately, regardless of the system updates. And you can't switch to the old banner, it is not possible.
Davor24

Message # 15 | 6:42 PM
Sunny, does uCoz perhaps planning to introduce new languages or maybe full php support for premium users?
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » Infographics of uCoz Updates
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: