• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » Black Friday Deal: Get a Recharge Code with 70% Off!
Black Friday Deal: Get a Recharge Code with 70% Off!
Sunny

Message # 1 | 10:55 AM
Dear users,

We are pleased to announce today that we are offering you another special deal, on the occasion of Black Friday.
Most of you know what Black Friday is but, for those who don't, we can say that it is that a special day of the year when every seller is highly generous, offering products or services with a significant discount to his customers.

Cutting a long story short, we want to announce that you are able to purchase a recharge code for $3 and get $10 to the account of your website. This offer is valid starting with today, the 29th of November till the 2nd of December, the last day when you will be able to purchase the codes.

Previously, we announced the Promo codes as being a new method to recharge your accounts and instantly turn your accounts into premium.
For example, by purchasing a code for $3 and recharging the account with $10, you can buy the Basic package for 3 months or the E-shop module for 5 months. Pretty amazing, isn't it?

So, if you want to grab this special offer with 70% off, just click here the Buy Code button and use your PayPal account to get it!

Good luck!

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Davor24

Message # 2 | 11:40 AM
Can we take more than one promo code for one site? smile
Sunny

Message # 3 | 11:49 AM
Davor24, I'm afraid not smile The rules are the same as the previous time.
Mar1aN

Message # 4 | 2:08 PM
Can i use this promo code for my website although i used the promo code from the previous offer ?
Sunny

Message # 5 | 3:39 PM
Mar1aN, sure.
Ed05

Message # 6 | 0:06 AM
Omg, i have made mistake, i give wrong e mail adres to send code. i have paid and give e mail deleted i did not enter full namedeleted . how to reslove please surprised
I have sent e mail with pic with a balance and pay info on my paypal acount on e mail To: billing@ucoz.es

Added (2013-11-29, 6:06 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Never mind. I pay again angry

Added: My intetions are not to bother or something else. but there is a big problem now. I have pay again, i mean i pay 6 $ cause first time i give wrong e mail adress, and now again there is no e mail with code that can i use on my website. I dont know why i dont get e mail with code, i give real e mail and i checked 5 times before i go to paypal and send it. Please reslove. The e mail that i provide is deleted
Added: I checked further this. it seems that i dont get e mails from ucoz on this e mail deleted . i send mesage to my self from my website in contact form (email forms) and i did not get e mail. Then i send e mail from another one e mail (mine other e mail) and i received it momentaly.

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Saturday, 2013-11-30, 9:09 AM
ehhe

Message # 7 | 8:08 AM
You sent a payment of $3.00 USD to UCOZ LTD. > but i don't get mail with code.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 8 | 4:09 AM
Ed05, ehhe, I've forwarded this to our team. I'll get back to you within the next 24hrs with a response and hopefully a couple of emails for you both as well. smile

Ed - I'd also advise checking your Spam folder on the web version of Hotmail if you don't use that by default. I know my GMail account filters out messages and I don't receive them in Outlook at times.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Sunny

Message # 9 | 8:47 AM
Ed05, the codes have been sent to your e-mail.

ehhe, please send me a PM with the number of your order. And as Paradox said, the message could get into spam.

Ed05

Message # 10 | 12:43 PM
Sunny,Paradox, I received the codes ,thank you very much happy
!
ehhe

Message # 11 | 2:49 PM
I'm not received. № 00539
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 12 | 2:58 PM
Quote Sunny ()
ehhe, please send me a PM with the number of your order.

Sunny will put this through tomorrow when she's on. wink

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » Black Friday Deal: Get a Recharge Code with 70% Off!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: