• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » Compensations for Premium Users
Compensations for Premium Users
Sunny

Message # 1 | 2:08 PM
Because we are continuously expanding our services and capabilities, we are also becoming more sensitive to outside attention and potential threats.

Given this, we are coming with good news for you.

If the server, where your premium website is hosted, is down for more than 48 hours due to a DDoS attack or technical problems, we will provide one month extra, for free, on your current plan. As a rule, we do not provide compensations in case of DDoS attacks because they happen through no fault of uCoz and that's not what we can influence much. But even though we are not responsible for DDoS attacks, we care about our users and we will give compensations in the following cases: DDoS attacks, technical problems on the servers causing complete website inaccessibility. This does not apply to force majeure events and a server being inaccessible for some users due its IP being blocked by an ISP, as well as inaccessibility periods of less than 48 hours.

In order to get the compensation, you have to fill in the form below, where your claim will be analysed and responded within 72 hrs.

Please remember that we are working continuously in perfecting and enhancing the security of our system so you can take advantage of the unlimited capabilities offered by uCoz, in any working conditions!

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
khen

Message # 2 | 3:00 AM
thanks uCoz. This will be a great value for users who are always affected by DDOS.
invisibleguy

Message # 3 | 9:24 AM
I KNOW THIS IS A GOOD I DEA BUT UCOZ SHOULD FIND A WAY OF SOLVING THIS DdOS ATTACK. AM LOOSING MY WEBSITE VISITORS PLEASE
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 9:34 AM
invisibleguy, please don't shout. Out technical team has been working with full efforts to limit the effects of these attacks, however, at the end of the day a large enough DDoS is still going to overload the server. As Sunny and myself have been saying - our team is working on the issue. DDoS' are out of our control and we can only continue to work on improving our defense against such attacks.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Elexy

Message # 5 | 10:04 AM
These DDoS attacks are seriously messing up Ucoz rep... You people need to do something about this.
Proud Ucoz Member Since 2013
Warning: Do not trust Zayaan Ibrahim with projects, he will scam you by overpricing!
♥ http://rawtrex.com/ ♥
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 6 | 10:14 AM
Elexy, our technical team is trying. smile Unfortunately, every system has its threshold, and when you have people who find it funny to crash a server due to load factors these forms of situations develop. Our team is certainly working with full efforts however.
Ed05

Message # 7 | 6:21 PM
Xux i almost lost my mind when the server where my site is hosted bein down for whole night (4 times). I hope for some solutions for this ddos atacks. angry
!
Raver

Message # 8 | 7:12 PM
Ed05, I assure you that the technical team is doing whatever necessary in preventing and repelling this kind of attacks. We are constantly improving the protection but DDoS is very hard to anticipate and fight against. Nevertheless, in time, you will see that the uptime of your site will increase.
VZ

Message # 9 | 8:31 PM
I think that you should allow us to customize the 503 Error page so we wont lose users for example.
Our site is experiencing issues please visit us later tommorrow instead of that ugly and stupid 503 technical problems page...

Hit that "Thanks" button. :)
In life there's ALWAYS limits but do not plan above them.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 10 | 3:35 AM
VZ, how is that at all relevant to this thread? Please post in the correct threads next time. wink
VZ

Message # 11 | 11:45 PM
Paradox, Oops my bad, misread some information on here. surprised
Hit that "Thanks" button. :)
In life there's ALWAYS limits but do not plan above them.
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » Compensations for Premium Users
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: