• Page 1 of 2
  • »
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » New System Templates (Update 1-2014)
New System Templates
Sunny

Message # 1 | 3:43 PM

This update was promised some time ago and many of our users have been waiting for it since then. 28 new free designs have been added to the default set! And these are not ordinary templates, they are responsive (templates that adjust to the resolution of your screen, including mobile devices)!

The update is available on all servers.

Let's have a look at some of the new templates (clickable):

The templates are available in a number of categories (cinema, business, games, education, fashion, medicine etc.), but after minor customization can be used on websites of any theme.
The designs were developed both by our designers and freelancers, including Denis Antropov and Natalia Gzoim. We would like to thank them for the great ideas and solutions! Even within the limits of standard templates the designers managed to make each template unique and memorable, and the HTML developers implemented the ideas - hats off to them too. Now the templates are awaiting their ultimate test - working on the websites of uCoz users.
Remember, you can select a template in Common Settings or via the Control Panel top bar:

I would like to note that new templates will be added further (the next batch of 10 templates is already awaiting its turn), while old and outdated designs will be gradually deleted (they will still be supported, so don't worry, you won't lose anything)
As for responsiveness, we'll need to make some system modifications first, because now it may be a hard task to use some modules from a mobile phone (e.g. to post entries). We can assure you that we are going in this direction!
Pease test the new templates and share your experience.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
khen

Message # 2 | 1:25 PM
Sunny, this is what we are waiting for. We love these updates... As usual we're happy with new updates. biggrin :D biggrin

I'll be testing some of this new templates. I'll be sharing my experience here soon. I love you so much uCoz!!!! I'm shouting again...I LOVE YOU UCOZZZZZZZZ!!!!...

Post edited by khen - Tuesday, 2014-01-28, 1:27 PM
bodbreed

Message # 3 | 3:57 PM
Very nice designs, especially since they're free. Great work uCoz.
Sunny

Message # 4 | 11:24 AM
The updates are on servers s1-s40, s89-s91 and s101-s108.
Animorph

Message # 5 | 1:34 PM
Sunny, Great update smile the designs are good and responsive web designs keep up the good work
To busy building a passive income online ;)
Canada_Job

Message # 6 | 6:46 PM
Great work uCoz.
Sunny

Message # 7 | 12:28 PM
The update is available on all servers.
bodbreed

Message # 8 | 10:12 PM
I'm not able to edit design #1101's css template , whatever I try to edit doesn't change. It also doesn't change when I try to restore it. http://www.ventlyfe.com/

My site isn't available for viewing right now. Does it need to be for anyone to solve the problem?
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 9 | 2:02 AM
XO-Ferg, yes, we can't assist unless we can identify the problem. It is most likely your CSS is linking to the wrong location.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
bodbreed

Message # 10 | 1:57 PM
Paradox, I have fixed the problem
Ed05

Message # 11 | 2:00 AM
Hm , i just now notice this updates, i will try it right away biggrin
!
Cyberdasm

Message # 12 | 6:27 AM
Sunny, what is the number of template is this http://forum.ucoz.com/UPDATES/update1-2014/1111_big.jpg ...? i dont see it in the templates bundle.
1F4BF3B
Sunny

Message # 13 | 12:21 PM
dense0293, design #1111.
Good

Message # 14 | 3:18 PM
The new template takes a lot of time to load content for low internet connection. Maybe, there are a lot of scripts. cry cry
Sunny

Message # 15 | 3:04 PM
Good, what template exactly? What's the address of your website?
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » New System Templates (Update 1-2014)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: