• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » Christmas and New Year Discounts: Up to 80% Off!
Christmas and New Year Discounts: Up to 80% Off!
Sunny

Message # 1 | 9:15 PM

We are wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Check your stocking for a discount of up to 80%!

First of all, a couple of words about this year: though challenging, it was interesting and productive. We released several much-anticipated updates: a new visual editor, subforums, social sign-up option and social comments, as well as many minor updates and fixes.

We want to celebrate the achievements and have already started giving out gifts: the free Christmas template and more than 30 free standard responsive ones. And now we are ready to proceed to our main Christmas and New year present — discounts on all paid plans!

On December 22 we've launched a discount system and it will be available till January 7: each month of your site's life earns a 1% of the discount. For example, if you have a website that has existed for 6 years (72 months), your discount will be 72%. The maximum possible discount is 80%. We value commitment and loyalty that you have showed us and we want to thank you with this gift.

Note: the discount applies to any plan when you buy it for 3 months or more.

We also want to share our plans for the coming year.

In 2015 we will present the long-awaited release of the new Control Panel (believe us, we are also looking forward to this update). Besides, we'll keep working to ensure new templates and designs' prompt arrival as well as several partnerships with known companies.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! May the future bring everyone their heart's desire. Good luck with all your plans and endeavors!

The uCoz Team

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Urs

Message # 2 | 10:01 PM
Observations.

The normal reduction is not cumulative with the new one. It would mean 0 cost in some cases.
In case the normal reduction is higher it will be displayed instead of the new one.

All sites are affected irrespective if they were premium users or not ?

Thassos Island Portal :
https://thassos.one
Mar1aN

Message # 3 | 11:02 PM
Quote Sunny ()
On December 22 we've launched a discount system and it will be available till January 7: each month of your site's life earns a 1% of the discount. For example, if you have a website that has existed for 6 years (72 months), your discount will be 72%. The maximum possible discount is 80%. We value commitment and loyalty that you have showed us and we want to thank you with this gift.

Nice idea!

Sunny

Message # 4 | 6:19 AM
Quote Urs ()
The normal reduction is not cumulative with the new one. It would mean 0 cost in some cases.
In case the normal reduction is higher it will be displayed instead of the new one.

Yes, the discounts are not cumulative, the larger one is counted. For example:
1. Your website is 12 months old -> your discount is 12%. You decide to buy a plan for 12 months where the usual discount is 20%, so you get 20% off.
2. Your website is 36 months old -> your discount is 36 %. You buy a plan for 12 months - you get 36% off instead of the usual 20%.

Quote Urs ()
All sites are affected irrespective if they were premium users or not ?

Yes.

Urs

Message # 5 | 6:44 AM
Thank you. Are you going to offer similar Christmas and New Year Discounts next year ?
Thassos Island Portal :
Sunny

Message # 6 | 7:41 AM
Urs, there is a whole year ahead so it is difficult to say what special offers we will have then. smile
adytzu1_vl01

Message # 7 | 11:44 PM
nice, just a small question, i want to buy a 12 months plan on 7 january (my website was created on 6 feb) when will be over this sale, at the beginning of day 7 or at the end of day 7 jan
This site does not support Internet Explorer.
Join me All-Stars.ro
With uCoz since 2009
djAbriey

Message # 8 | 5:11 AM
a very nice offer... thank you and more power... GOD bless... Happy Holidays... biggrin
with uCoz since 2008
Sunny

Message # 9 | 11:27 AM
adytzu1_vl01, it will be available all day. If you are waiting for another plan to expire, it is not necessary to do, you can buy a new plan even now, and it will be activated automatically upon expiration of the current one.
Urs

Message # 10 | 10:52 PM
Quote Sunny ()
adytzu1_vl01, it will be available all day. If you are waiting for another plan to expire, it is not necessary to do, you can buy a new plan even now, and it will be activated automatically upon expiration of the current one.

That is good to know. Thanks for the information Sunny.

Back on the subject, he wants to buy it on 7th day so he gets another -1% (1 more month).

Thassos Island Portal :
Post edited by Urs - Saturday, 2014-12-27, 10:53 PM
Cyberdasm

Message # 11 | 10:18 AM
Sunny, i like to hear the latest news and im happy to use the new updates that soon to arrive. i have i question. is it a free update?
1F4BF3B
Sunny

Message # 12 | 10:29 AM
Cyberdasm, I don't really understand your question. It is a discount that allows to buy a paid plan for a lower price.
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 13 | 10:39 AM
Sunny, the user maybe talked about this:
Quote Sunny ()
In 2015 we will present the long-awaited release of the new Control Panel (believe us, we are also looking forward to this update). Besides, we'll keep working to ensure new templates and designs' prompt arrival as well as several partnerships with known companies.

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Xayaan

Message # 14 | 10:54 AM
Cyberdasm, The only free part about this update is -
Quote Sunny
First of all, a couple of words about this year: though challenging, it was interesting and productive. We released several much-anticipated updates: a new visual editor, subforums, social sign-up option and social comments, as well as many minor updates and fixes.

We want to celebrate the achievements and have already started giving out gifts: the free Christmas template and more than 30 free standard responsive ones.

The rest of the post is about Christmas and New year Discounts - Upto 80% discount on all paid plans. If you purchase a paid plan during December 22 - January 7. You will be availed a discount of upto 80%.

My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » Christmas and New Year Discounts: Up to 80% Off!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: