• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » Updates and Bug Fixes (Update 2-2015)
Updates and Bug Fixes
Sunny

Message # 1 | 1:50 PM
The update is available on all servers

Here at uCoz, we are constantly working on new features and improving the system, and today we would like to share some recent updates and bug fixes that have been released.

Scheduled Posting:

• If a scheduled post is published to a website, it can now be distinguished from the other posts by a clock icon on the moderator panel.
  • Previously, scheduled posts were displaying in tag search, this bug has now been fixed.

Online Shop:

• The following bug has been fixed: loading of a price list before the 'Upload items from all configured worksheets' is clicked, and if HTML tags are used in descriptions, they turn into HTML symbols.
  • The following bug has been fixed: if a markup is set for a certain option, the increase of the number of items with this option does not increase the total cost of the order; incorrect displaying of the items sum in the informers.
  • Incorrect CSS URL in PDA site templates has been fixed.
  • Incorrect payment methods order on some websites has been fixed.

Mobile Phone Verification:

• If you request several SMS messages with the verification code in case the first one is delayed, from now on all of the requested codes will be working.

Informers:

• The bug related to unique entry URLs has been fixed.

Forum:

• The function to search inside a forum thread has been updated. If there are no matches in the thread, a message 'The search phrase was not found' is displayed.

Photo Albums:

• The bug related to the number of columns for entry display in designs 1323, 1322, 1321, 1241, 1171, and 1161, has been fixed.

Social Bar and Social Media Publisher:

• The layout error occurring when more than 3 links are added to the Site Friends block on the Social Bar has been fixed.
  • Websites banned on Twitter are allowed to connect Social Media Publisher from custom domains.
  • The connection error of the standard uCoz app after a personal one was used in Social Media Publisher has been fixed.

Updates:

• The robots.txt file has been updated to improve SEO & fix bugs.
  • Page switchers for all modules have been updated with SEO improvements. All page switchers have had rel="nofollow" removed allowing crawler indexing.
  • The Tag Board module has been updated with SEO improvements.

Other Bug Fixes:

• Control Panel date selection fields have been fixed no longer allowing extra days to be selected in months where they don't exist.
  • Registration confirmation link for sites with custom URLs has been updated.
  • Old URL prefix has been updated in page switchers.

This is it for today, however, keep posted for more interesting updates coming soon! smile

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Mar1aN

Message # 2 | 3:02 PM
Pretty weak... wacko

What about the tag problem?
What millennium will the new control panel be released?
What is the secret of uCoz team, to be so "fast"?

joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 3 | 3:20 PM
Quote Mar1aN ()

Will check it out.

Quote Mar1aN ()

We will release it as soon we can. In this year it will be suddenly released.

Quote Mar1aN ()

We are continously working to improve the functionality of our system. We are also working on a new product, that decreases a bit from our time (but this doesn't mean, that we don't working on uCoz too).

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
khen

Message # 4 | 3:00 AM
Regarding this:

Page switchers for all modules have been updated with SEO improvements. All page switchers have had rel="nofollow" removed allowing crawler indexing.

Why does page switchers in comments excluded?

Sunny

Message # 5 | 8:57 AM
Quote Mar1aN ()

The technical team is working on the problem. It was partially fixed, but not completely. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I can assure you that the issue has a high priority.

Quote Mar1aN ()

We are planning to release it this year. The new CP is a major update, so it takes time.

Quote Mar1aN ()

While speed is a good thing, quality is more important here. Updates and fixes are released when they are completely finished and tested. Some updates and fixes take less time, some more.

Quote khen ()
Why does page switchers in comments excluded?

That's right, they weren't included.

Vorpal

Message # 6 | 7:35 AM
Quote bigblog ()
We are continously working to improve the functionality of our system. We are also working on a new product, that decreases a bit from our time (but this doesn't mean, that we don't working on uCoz too).

I think this new product ukit should be included for all members (for 1 site) that pay optimal / shop / maximal in order for them to edit and make templates for their own site more easily. (just like builder)

And a separate payment for those that sell these templates to others.

Any news if the current plans will include this separate product for personal use ?
Post edited by Vorpal - Sunday, 2015-04-05, 7:36 AM
Sunny

Message # 7 | 1:01 PM
Vorpal, let's talk about it when it is fully launched wink It's free for now.
Vorpal

Message # 8 | 9:49 AM
Quote Sunny ()
Vorpal, let's talk about it when it is fully launched wink It's free for now.

Very well, going to test it out : https://ukit.com/
NTP

Message # 9 | 1:17 PM
Quote Sunny ()
It's free for now.

But requires an invitation code? o.O

Web design and film == my 2 passions.

Genesis Inc. ~ New Horizons, New Beginnings
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 10 | 2:49 PM
NTP, yes, it does. Unfortunately the English version is still under construction, so that's why it's available only with an invitation code. By the way, the English version of uKit will be available soon, and it will be free to use until the end of the beta version.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
darkion

Message # 11 | 5:49 PM
uKit looks neat. I remember you sent a newsletter to users to vote for a name biggrin
Post edited by darkion - Thursday, 2015-04-16, 5:50 PM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 12 | 5:59 PM
darkion, yes, and it has been voted smile But I still tend to not discuss about uKit since it's not launched for the English localization smile
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » Updates and Bug Fixes (Update 2-2015)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: