• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » My Sites App for Windows Phone
My Sites App for Windows Phone
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 1 | 12:05 PM

We are glad to announce the release of the My Sites application for Windows Phone platform. The app was already available for Android users, but we decided to extend it in the mobile apps market by creating a version for Windows Phone devices.

The app is compatible with uCoz, WordPress, DLE, Joomla and any other sites which are using RSS feeds.

The application allows you to follow the news of all your favorite sites.

With My Sites you can:

• Be notified about news from your favorite sites in a fast and simple way;
  • Add any news to favorites, so you can find them all in one place;
  • The users of the uCoz system can receive and send private messages at any uCoz website straight through the application.

And last but not least, we have already prepared a categorized catalog of popular sites, which can be added to your list.

Bonus images:
(live tiles and toast notifications)

We are also working on the iOS version of our app, and we hope that we can release it as soon as possible to fully extend our product on the mobile apps market.

If you have any suggestions, error reports or any other thoughts, feel free to add them here. We promise that we will take in consideration all of your comments.
Attachments: 5657889.png (275.4 Kb) · 3459800.png (63.5 Kb) · 7269527.png (243.4 Kb) · 2497961.png (50.3 Kb) · 0013873.png (48.1 Kb) · 0864964.png (123.1 Kb) · 9822895.png (427.0 Kb) · 6008660.png (35.0 Kb)

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
darkion

Message # 2 | 12:54 PM
Glad to see that you are showing WP some love happy
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 3 | 3:49 PM
darkion, well, I'm a proud Windows Phone user biggrin
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Mar1aN

Message # 4 | 7:21 PM
Why was this app made?
Was this a priority?
Why would somebody use this?

joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 5 | 8:31 PM
Quote Mar1aN ()
Why was this app made?

Our goal is to help users to develop their sites in the most convenient and easy way. This app is a powerful RSS-reader, which can inform any user (including but not limited to uCoz users) to be up to date about any news in any domain. For example: if you have a site about technology, you can be informed about all news from technology's area, so you can write relevant articles to your site.

Quote Mar1aN ()
Was this a priority?

We are continously extending our application in the market of the mobile applications. Please, note that each project of uCoz is handled by different teams, so it doesn't mean that we don't focus on uCoz at all. The application was developed by a separate part of the team - we hired some mobile app developers recently.

Quote Mar1aN ()
Why would somebody use this?

The reply to this is the same as for the first question.

icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » My Sites App for Windows Phone
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: