• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » Forum & uShop Updates, PHP News, Bug Fixes (Update 9-2015)
Forum & uShop Updates, PHP News, Bug Fixes
Sunny

Message # 1 | 3:46 PM

Nasty fall weather outside? Or quite the opposite - a nice sunny day? In either case, it's time to check out a new batch of updates released by our dev team! smile Today's update includes new CSS classes for the forum module that a lot of users have been waiting for, a new uShop option for order cost calculation, PHP news, and a number of fixed bugs.

Forum: New Classes and New Possibilities

Many of our users, especially experienced web developers who create custom templates for their websites, asked us to give them more freedom in Forum design editing. And we've added such possibility!
The first step in this direction was made in summer when we added 37 new system $CODES$, 7 new $FLAGS$, and two new design templates. Today we are happy to announce the release of new CSS classes making it possible to edit the design of almost any Forum element. Use the new classes to implement your most challenging ideas:

Another piece of good news is checkup of the "Thread title" field when creating a new topic. Now, if a title is empty, the system will show a warning and, most importantly, will save the entered text of the thread.

uShop: Discounts and Delivery

This feature was a suggestion by one of our users. Now it is possible to take into account the discounts when calculating delivery cost. The option looks as follows:

PHP: Now Even More Affordable

Great news for those who are using or just planning to use PHP scripts on their websites to install unique and unusual solutions. The PHP service, that was available by default only in the Maximal plan, has been added to the Optimal and Shop plans!

Bug Fixes

• uShop: impossible to add funds to user's balance with LiqPay → fixed;

• uShop: incorrect discount calculation when recounting the number of items in an order → fixed.

• Breaks of long code lines that could lead to errors when posting scripts/source codes (in entries, comments and visual editors) → fixed.

• Standard JS codes have been optimized.

• With Ajax enabled internal pages generate incorrect links → fixed.

• Text is not displayed in the message field in the default design #1301 → fixed.

• Incorrect language of the site statistics on some websites with custom domains → fixed.

That's it for today. Your comments and questions are always welcome – share them below. And follow the news!

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Urs

Message # 2 | 8:30 PM
Excellent.
I have Shop package for 2 years.

In the Russian blog i heard that existing users with Optimal and Shop will also get PHP.

Do i have to ask somewhere for activation for existing plans ?
Any news about the SEO module for English users ? (will it come at the same time as the new Control Panel ?)

Thank you.

Thassos Island Portal :
https://thassos.one
Post edited by Urs - Saturday, 2015-10-10, 8:30 PM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 3 | 2:23 PM
Urs, I'm not sure about this. I'll ask somebody on Monday and I'll be back with a reply.

Quote Urs ()
Any news about the SEO module for English users ? (will it come at the same time as the new Control Panel ?)

We still don't have any exact dates about the release of the SEO module, nor of the new control panel, but we will inform everybody when the changes are made in the system.

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Ed05

Message # 4 | 4:24 PM
bigblog, i hope that you will leave option to keep the old control panel,maybe the new one is hard to explore cool
Ps, i will like to give us litle bit of lower price of php,i mean to add php in basic plan and i will first buy for whole year happy

!
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 5 | 5:13 PM
Ed05, the new control panel will be even easier to explore than the current one. It'll be more accurate and easier to use. I believe that there will be an option like this, even though I'm sure that nobody would not use the new control panel. But okay, this depends on own perspectives :)

Quote Ed05 ()
Ps, i will like to give us litle bit of lower price of php,i mean to add php in basic plan and i will first buy for whole year

We actually don't plan to do this, and I'm not sure that we will even make it happen in the future smile PHP is a very advanced service, but we made it to be much more affordable by adding it to the 'Optimal' and 'Shop' plans. happy

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Ed05

Message # 6 | 9:35 PM
Quote bigblog ()
but we made it to be much more affordable by adding it to the 'Optimal' and 'Shop' plans.

yes,i'm thankful for that and i must say that you are more than affordable.Thats why i love uCoz , but i hope for some special ofers in the future,like that one when uCoz give us plans for very low price cause some holiday i forgot which one was it but that was my first time when i buy some plan on uCoz and from that time i use uCoz with no doubt. So, give a chance unbelievers. Thats all happy

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Sunday, 2015-10-11, 9:37 PM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 7 | 2:15 PM
Ed05, it's more than sure that there will be more discounts and special offers for our users smile

Quote Urs ()
I have Shop package for 2 years.

In the Russian blog i heard that existing users with Optimal and Shop will also get PHP.

Do i have to ask somewhere for activation for existing plans ?

The PHP service is not activated automatically, so you need to write a letter to the Technical Support to ask for activation.

icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Urs

Message # 8 | 6:02 PM
Quote bigblog ()

The PHP service is not activated automatically, so you need to write a letter to the Technical Support to ask for activation.

Thank you, i did, waiting for two days for Technical Support team to answer and still waiting. Is this normal ?

Thassos Island Portal :
Post edited by Urs - Wednesday, 2015-10-14, 6:03 PM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 9 | 7:21 PM
Urs, Sunny is on vacation right now. I'll check your letter tomorrow (Thursday).
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Urs

Message # 10 | 8:24 AM
Oh, i get it.
Didn't know Sunny was also responding to those technical team messages.

Thank you for your help, bigblog.

Thassos Island Portal :
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » Forum & uShop Updates, PHP News, Bug Fixes (Update 9-2015)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: