uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » A New Toolbar for uCoz Websites (UP. 11-2015)
A New Toolbar for uCoz Websites
Caterpillar

Message # 1 | 7:40 AM

The update is available on all servers.

Following the improved entry management panel we are delighted to announce our newest addition — customizable Toolbar (Admin Bar) for your website.

Fresh and Clean Code

We know it very well that the old Admin Bar was extremely outdated, both in terms of design, as well as technically. That is why, we reimagined it from scratch: rewrote the code, optimized the work of old features, and added new ones!

The new Toolbar simplifies the work not only for admins, but also for average users. So, let’s have a look at what the updated Admin Bar brings to the table:
  • 6 color schemes
  • 8 position variations
  • mini version
  • collapsing and position memory
  • smart notifications
  • view of active and inactive posts
  • quick search

Note: The new Toolbar settings are available when you are logged in as an administrator.

6 Color Schemes

Choose the Toolbar interface from the 6 available color schemes:

8 Position Variations

Choose the bar view that suits you best from the 8 combinations of settings for horizontal and vertical positions: top/bottom and left/right.

A Mini Version

Choose the Toolbar’s size:

Collapsing and Position Memory

You can choose a default Toolbar view for all new users of your website (expanded or collapsed). More than that, the new Toolbar memorizes individual choices of your visitors. It’s enough to once minimize the bar, it will remember the position and will no longer obstruct the view.

Smart Notifications

Always stay informed about new private messages, as well as activated additional bar’s settings with the help of visual notifications (both in expanded and collapsed view).

Keep Track of New Comments on the Page

An improved comment tracking tool will tell you how many comments have been left since your last visit and allow you to go through them in no time.

View Active and Inactive Posts

Check how many posts are pending moderation in one click.

Quick Search

Search information on your website directly from the Toolbar.

Mobile Version...Coming Soon!

And Finally...

Let us know what you think, we always love to hear your feedback on what we can improve! If you find bugs or other issues, please leave a comment below, we’ll do our best to fix them asap.

Tatiana Zhukova
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 16 | 10:50 AM
Quote Cyberdasm ()
Yes sir on the bottom right either vertical and horizontal when you hide the menu bar you cannot see it. In firefox browser only. I'm trying to test it in opera if this bug still occur I will post shortly.

I will test it later today and shout you a reply.

Quote Cyberdasm ()
I mean sir the profile page. If there is any improvements of the page this year.

Since it's fully customizable, I don't think that there will be any update related to it in the foreseeable soon.

Quote Cyberdasm ()
By the way where is paradox?

He has more personal and professional tasks to do, and lack of time resulted in his inactivity on the forums. However, he said that he will look up to the forums occasionally.

Quote Cyberdasm ()
As I've seen above I think she is a new admin.

If you're talking about Caterpillar, she's another member of the uCoz team.

Please forward the non-update-related discussions to this thread: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/25-15984-1#93871

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Ken_D

Message # 17 | 6:04 PM
DAMN!!!!! It looks amazing, is it coming soon on s104? surprised
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 18 | 6:18 PM
Ken_D, the update is currently at its second stage. On the third stage, it will be available on all servers.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Ed05

Message # 19 | 4:56 PM
I enabled toolbar but it stil invisible wacko
!
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 20 | 5:49 PM
Ed05, it's a known issue. We're sorry for the inconveniences, we're trying to solve the issues as soon as possible.
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Mark-ucoz-co-uk

Message # 21 | 11:13 AM
Is this update on s57 yet? or? I am just wondering if s57 will get it soon as I see the settings but it dont work when I uncheck old bar and save.
Check Out Rservices & RandomAndroid at: http://http://www.randomness-fun.com/ Hosted by Ucoz also come come check out our official Android IRC chat room at: http://www.randomness-fun.com/index/rservices_irc_chat/0-34
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 22 | 6:20 PM
Mark-ucoz-co-uk, again, it's a known issue and it will be solved asap.
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Ed05

Message # 23 | 9:47 PM
bigblog, ok. I'm in a wonder how it will look on my website. biggrin
!
Post edited by Ed05 - Sunday, 2016-01-10, 10:44 PM
khen

Message # 24 | 12:27 PM
The new toolbar is now online to my server s103. But there's a problem with the link of the Login to Control Panel. There's no slash on the url (http://www.affordablecebu.comadmin/). Please modify this.
Clyde

Message # 25 | 12:31 PM
Just shows in white and horizontal. Clashes with the site design and color - not a good option in my situation. Reverted back to old toolbar since is tidier and flows best @ the site.
Ucoz Website Since 2009
Elexy

Message # 26 | 12:42 PM
I am having a problem with this new addition you guys added:

I am not getting the new feature and all the admin information is being shown at the far top as a list, need this fixed! This problem is happening to the following websites I own:
Rawtrex
Movitrex
Also a third website I can't share here.

Note
I can't log to the Control Panel because the option is not given as you can see from the list.
Attachments: 1226189.jpg (81.3 Kb)

Proud Ucoz Member Since 2013
Warning: Do not trust Zayaan Ibrahim with projects, he will scam you by overpricing!
♥ http://rawtrex.com/ ♥
Post edited by Elexy - Monday, 2016-01-11, 1:07 PM
helte26

Message # 27 | 1:23 PM
hello to all admin my new toolbar of my site is verry bad the toolbar of site is going down check the screenshot (www.wildpino.net) but my other website is vergood same this post here ( www.pinoy-hd.com ) thank you so much

$IMAGE2$

Added (2016-01-11, 1:23 PM)
---------------------------------------------
my other website is good
$IMAGE1$

Attachments: 0729379.png (444.3 Kb)
LIBertea

Message # 28 | 1:49 PM
I am having the same problem as helte6213 and Elexy above.
So I have reverted to the old toolbar
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 29 | 1:59 PM
The issues have been fixed. The system files are still being uploaded to the servers, so this can still cause some errors, but they will be fixed soon.

khen, please check at Control Panel » Settings » Common settings, whether the URL address of the site is ending with a slash (/) or not. If not, please add it and give me a feedback.

Clyde, do you want to say that these are the only options you can choose? If yes, please provide the URL address of your site and try clearing your cache.

Elexy, helte6213, the sites provided by both of you are located on Server s104. I will forward the issue to the developers. If anybody else is also facing this problem, please provide the name of the server where your site is located or the URL address of your site, itself.

LIBertea, please provide the URL address of your site.

icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Korijs

Message # 30 | 2:26 PM
my native language translation incomming to Sunny private messages
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » A New Toolbar for uCoz Websites (UP. 11-2015)
Search: