• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » New Profiles and New Features for the Users Module (UPDATE 8-2017)
New Profiles and New Features for the Users Module
Gromov

Message # 1 | 2:49 PM

New Profiles and New Features for the Users Module

Finally, summer has arrived and so has one of the most anticipated updates to the Users module. This update will be particularly handy for those who pay attention to user profile sections and private messages. Enjoy!

Go to our blog to find out more.
ashopbg

Message # 2 | 2:27 AM
Excellent. But the it will be more excellent if you guys remove security code when saving/updating personal detail.
Gromov

Message # 3 | 10:32 AM
ashopbg, If you've just restored a default template, then yes, you won't see the changes. You need to enable the Rebuild default templates option, as seen in the first blog post screenshot. Also, there's no need to duplicate your messages everywhere.
ashopbg

Message # 4 | 1:38 AM
Dear Gromov,

My message in the forum is different from the blog.

Quote ashopbg ()
But the it will be more excellent if you guys remove security code when saving/updating personal detail.

I want user do not need to input the security code when they edit their user personal information. It's just my suggestion.

Attachments: 0342221.jpg (51.9 Kb)
Gromov

Message # 5 | 4:47 AM
ashopbg, sorry for that one, it was duplicated by a mistake. As for your direct question, the security code is there not to provide any discomfort, but to secure. I've forwarded your suggestion to our development team for a consideration, no guarantees though.
e-orlando

Message # 6 | 11:40 PM
OFF-TOPIC Please add reCaptcha for the uCoz forum it's annoying to use the old captcha to reply any post, and @ashopbg you can enable recaptcha for your website so it will be more user friendly smile

Added (2017-06-19, 11:40 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote ashopbg ()
I want user do not need to input the security code when they edit their user personal information. It's just my suggestion.

you can enable recaptcha and it will be more user friendly
smile
Cyberdasm

Message # 7 | 11:28 PM
Gromov, is there a way that the click type IP bind captcha will be used instead of the ordinary one? I think it is more appropriate to prevent scaring the visitors.
1F4BF3B
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 8 | 3:05 AM
Cyberdasm, what you're describing is reCaptcha. It can already be enabled in Control Panel > Settings > System.

Attachments: 6597546.png (5.7 Kb)

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 9 | 12:00 PM
e-orlando, sure, thanks for the heads up!
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
ashopbg

Message # 10 | 8:27 AM
Sometimes, reCAPTCHA asked for confirming by choosing the street sign, store, ... this really is annoying because of error or something , my selection automatically disappear and I try to click as fast as possible so it can be existed 3 selection. And the language always is in English. My local user has some problem because of language barrier sad
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 11 | 10:53 AM
ashopbg, this is not a uCoz issue and this is how reCAPTCHA works.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » New Profiles and New Features for the Users Module (UPDATE 8-2017)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: