Page 1 of 11
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » website Close !! ???
website Close !! ???
PrinceOfWorld

Message # 1 | 3:24 PM
THE SITE WAS NOT FOUND
The requested site "sports-store.ucoz.com" is not registered in the system for the creation of websites uCoz cry sad
Paradox

Message # 2 | 1:30 AM
PrinceOfWorld, as far as I can determine you have deleted the website yourself, or another user logged into your account has removed it. Alternatively it may have been removed due to a lack of activity. I will forward this case to technical support - they will be able to give me confirmation regrding the cause of website removal.
Developer, Designer, Communicator.
Been here for 6 years and counting.
Visit me at alexmoloney.me.
PrinceOfWorld

Message # 3 | 10:14 AM
I not delete my website
I want to buy the website name (www.sports-store.ucoz.com) ===> (www.sports-store.tv) please help me to return my website
I'm working on it for 3 months my daily visitor 1000. today zeeeeeeeeeeeero 00000000000000 sad
find me a solution now
thank you
Paradox

Message # 4 | 10:49 AM
PrinceOfWorld, your site was deleted by the uCoz Abuse team due to its content/purpose having broken the uCoz Terms of Service. It was acting a a "doorway" generating excessive amounts of traffic - this is in violation of the 4th point as per outlined in the uCoz Terms of Service that can be found here.
Developer, Designer, Communicator.
Been here for 6 years and counting.
Visit me at alexmoloney.me.
PrinceOfWorld

Message # 5 | 11:07 AM
ok Cherkassy, Cherkaska Oblast angry
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » website Close !! ???
Page 1 of 11
Search: