• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Traffic log for a domain: How to obtain?
Traffic log for a domain: How to obtain?
idoit

Message # 1 | 6:05 AM
Hi there,
I need to know on Nov 22, 2012 what IP addresses at what time of day have accessed my website. Is this possible? So in essence, I need to gather traffic log for this day. I'd appreciate if someone can help.
Thanks,
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 1:06 AM
idoit, we don't provide these form of services to our users as part of the system. Unless you are able to use a 3rd party service this isn't possible. wink
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
idoit

Message # 3 | 4:32 PM
Quote (Paradox)
Unless you are able to use a 3rd party service this isn't possible.

Thanks again Paradox. Can you explain a little bit more please? Also, it is about the past... Do you think it's possible to get traffic logs for the past when you were not using 3rd party services? Given I'm not even aware of these services!
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 1:30 AM
idoit, I'm referring to a service such as a hit counter provided by another company, you can find lots of them by using Google. As to what you are asking this time, no it will not be possible unfortunately. wink
idoit

Message # 5 | 3:06 PM
Thanks again Paradox.
Just as a technical question, for such services, one has to ask from the host service (like uCoz) NOT the domain name registrar? when DN registrar and host are different.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 6 | 10:47 PM
idoit, that is correct. The domain name registrar won't keep those form of records unless of course they are acting as a webhost as well. wink
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Traffic log for a domain: How to obtain?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: