• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » How to Remove ads From My Website? (Need To badly?)
How to Remove ads From My Website?
Moe

Message # 1 | 4:48 PM
Hey whats up ucoz i need some help with my website it pops up way to many ads they are really anoyying and the ads are Rally bad and in difrent languages Please help there Are Really bad ads and there nude ads thanks!
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 7:39 AM
Moe, a third party script on your site must be generating this content. I advise you remove all 3rd party scripts from your site. wink
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Moe

Message # 3 | 4:35 PM
How Do i Remove The Third Party Scripts From My website is is Something to do the the html Links that i put on my site please help Thanks wink
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 5:15 PM
Moe, third party scripts generally come in the form of:

Code
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://dl.dropbox.com/sh/01qpqzzng3uvqmp/Ib9fwZUJWE/script.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://dl.dropbox.com/u/36053555/scripta.js"></script>

These kinds of things are not beneficial to your site and can cause these forms of problems. There are a lot of third party scripts active on your website atm and I can't go through myself to work out which one is causing the problem as whichever script it is is generating hundreds of subscripts on the page.

You will also want to remove this iFrame as it looks to simply be generating advertising.

Code
<iframe style="position:fixed;right:0px;top:0px;z-index:10000;" height="0" width="0" onload="resizeFrame();" id="iFaihQLI9" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" src="/abnl/?begun=1&l=AU&u0=AU%7CaihQLI9%7Cleft%7Cs50"></iframe>

There's more than this from what I can see but go through one by one and eventually it'll turn up. smile

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Moe

Message # 5 | 7:45 PM
Aight thanks For your help ill remove the ads as soon as i get home ill find out witch one is stopping my website
Post edited by Moe - Tuesday, 2013-04-16, 11:20 PM
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » How to Remove ads From My Website? (Need To badly?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: