• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » What happens to my site
What happens to my site
Davor24

Message # 1 | 3:08 PM
When i try to access my site it show me domain is not connected http://prntscr.com/1h8xji as you can see http://prntscr.com/1h8xym domain is attached and my dns is ok: http://prntscr.com/1h8y5x

I have not changed anything it just does not work, the site is accessible to the default address http://www.vojvodinanet.ucoz.com

edit: started working after a few hours, i do not know what happened but lately it have frequent problems on S48 ( last few months )..
Post edited by Davor24 - Wednesday, 2013-07-24, 4:42 PM
Cyberdasm

Message # 2 | 4:19 AM
mine also ive got a problem like that i dont why maybe the server is down. i think it only.
1F4BF3B
Sunny

Message # 3 | 9:53 AM
Davor24, due to emergency maintenance a number of websites with attached domains were temporarily inaccessible. The problem has been fixed. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. As for other problems - be more specific.

dense0293, do you still have the problem? What's the website address?

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Glen

Message # 4 | 7:20 PM
I have a problem, I don't have the menu at the top of my website, cant access the control panel, and when you go into the user list its all messed up here is my web site www.glenscustomrods.com
"I Have No Gills, Therefore I Fish"
"Love The Wife, Fish Hard, Fish Till You Die"
www.glenscustomrods.com
dgarr

Message # 5 | 1:44 AM
My problem is like the post above from Glen.
I opened my website and did not see the admin menu options so I closed and re-opened. Still no admin menu so I signed out and tried to log back in. The login tab is frozen and no "login via Ucoz ID" option comes up. I tried to access CP from webtop and got the following message:
"Server is temporary unable to display requested page
Server may be under short-term service. If the error occurs permanently over a long period of time write us a letter via Contact Us page."
<u></u>
Other members have had no problem, with access, that I have been made aware of.

http://dtvprogressive1.ucoz.com/

7/26/13
Thank you ! biggrin

Update 7/27/13 - I was finally able to get the UCOZ ID pop up and signed onto the site. All of the admin menu options are back. Thanks for your help! biggrin
Post edited by dgarr - Sunday, 2013-07-28, 1:01 AM
Glen

Message # 6 | 8:17 AM
OK thanks mine is all fixed,
Thank you
Glen

"I Have No Gills, Therefore I Fish"
"Love The Wife, Fish Hard, Fish Till You Die"
www.glenscustomrods.com
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 7 | 8:32 AM
Glen, dgarr, due to a system bug that has now been corrected, system scripts on server 52 were not functioning having been linked to an non-locatable source. The server is now working again in normal mode. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Davor24

Message # 8 | 9:26 PM
Quote (Sunny)
As for other problems - be more specific.

for example ( excluding the last DDoS): a slow loading time for site, problems with registration for users who using yahoo mail, lost password option does not work, poor anti-bot protection ( unless the security code is on strongest option but then is hard to read ) etc i can not now remember everything all this is happening in the last few months.

Is it possible at least to fix the lost password option? smile
Post edited by Davor24 - Sunday, 2013-07-28, 9:27 PM
Sunny

Message # 9 | 11:11 AM
Quote (Davor24)
a slow loading time for site

Provide the exact day/time when it is happening (some examples, so that we could check).

Quote (Davor24)
problems with registration for users who using yahoo mail

Just registered with a yahoo e-mail and had no problems. They don't receive confirmation messages?

Quote (Davor24)
lost password option does not work

Just tested it, works fine. What's the exact problem?

Quote (Davor24)
poor anti-bot protection

We are working on this issue. At the moment complex captcha + some limitations for Guests should solve the problem.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Davor24

Message # 10 | 1:22 PM
Sorry for the late reply...

Quote (Sunny)
Provide the exact day/time when it is happening (some examples, so that we could check).

For example yesterday evening, i have not been for some time at my computer and do not remember the exact date but it happened often ( decreased lately ).

Quote (Sunny)
Just registered with a yahoo e-mail and had no problems. They don't receive confirmation messages?

They do not receive confirmation and sistem often show error ( only with users who use a yahoo mail ).

Quote (Sunny)
Just tested it, works fine. What's the exact problem?

I tried the same and does not work also for many users wont work ( not sending them anything in the mail also they check spam/trash folder ).

Also the site is down again, users ( mods and admins ) also reported me that a few days ago was again off an two or three hours...
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » What happens to my site
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: