• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » ACCOUNT IS BLOCKED?
ACCOUNT IS BLOCKED?
JYD9888

Message # 1 | 8:13 PM
somebody mind teliing me y all of a sudden my 5 year old website is blocked so suddenly?

my website http://mugeninvasion.ucoz.com/

Ban reasons
Incorrect contact infromation
You must remove all causes of account blocking
After you have eliminated the causes of the website blocking, use the form below to send a request to Technical Support. Your website will be checked and a verdict will be delivered.

You will be able to send the request to Technical Support only once, therefore do everything right.

i have no idea what this is for or y its being done but i'd appreciate this getting resolved quickly
Account is blocked
Incorrect contact infromation
If you are the owner of the website you may contact uCoz Technical Support through the Control Panel to solve this situation
Xayaan

Message # 2 | 9:14 PM
JYD9888, Please check your contact information from your CP. For example your email, Notifications and other account-related information is sent to your email. If your email is incorrect , you will not receive them and otherwise, you website could be blocked due to content infringement (excluding that of 18+, malicious software, and a couple of other specific exclusions) our Abuse team will contact the site owner beforehand. Are you using Comcast by any chance?
My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
Sunny

Message # 3 | 11:31 AM
JYD9888, Xayaan is right. Apparently the Abuse Team tried to contact you via the e-mail in your website settings, and they didn't receive any reply from you. You need to reply to the received e-mail.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
TurbO_PuZ

Message # 4 | 7:22 AM
My website is blocked and I sent to explain to me why is blocked and I was pushing and crashing the computer waiting for 3 days and nothing we have not heard from support in terms of the site angry

Attachments: 8235615.jpg (121.7 Kb) · 8113596.jpg (62.2 Kb)
Post edited by TurbO_PuZ - Sunday, 2013-08-25, 7:44 AM
Xayaan

Message # 5 | 2:22 PM
It appears to me , that your account was blocked due to hosting copyrighted images, softwares etc. Without any proper permission from the owner of the item. Please remove all the items which is copyrighted and then contact support via control panel. Also , read the uCoz ToS.

Best regards. smile

My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
TurbO_PuZ

Message # 6 | 4:25 PM
The file has been deleted violating the conditions now expect a response from the UCoZ team! People wonder when they need the ok when you do not shove a knife in your back!!! Tnx dry
Sunny

Message # 7 | 10:54 AM
TurbO_PuZ, your website has already been unblocked.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
TurbO_PuZ

Message # 8 | 9:37 PM
not unlocked and still under the ban cry
PixelKhaos

Message # 9 | 11:42 PM
TurbO_PuZ, it would seem there appearantly was another copyrighted file. as the reason of the block is changed.
If you are using your site to provide copyrighted songs and such, I suggest you stop that, sharing copyrighted material is against the ToS.

Proud uCoz user since 2006
Freelance designer - http://pixelkhaos.com
PixelKhaos on twitter - @PixelKhaos

I can help you develop your site for a small fee.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » ACCOUNT IS BLOCKED?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: