• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Account Blocked by Copyright Infringement (For your own free games.)
Account Blocked by Copyright Infringement
InmortalSiegfried

Message # 1 | 5:53 PM
dry Hi I was Blocked by Copyright Infringement for one of your free games that i activate in control panels, i even use them i activate to see if there are interesting but they are a lose of time so i disable to see in my page, i cant in the control panel because i dont remember my secret answer, so i was blocked just for active one of your moduls dry so funny.

Questions:

- I make all the steps for the account recover, probably Technical Support will delay with this so is there a way to make it fast? since this wasnt my fault at all.

- Is there a count of Infringement, like 3 Infringement and you are ban for ever, i suppose that mine will restar to 0 right?

-I want to delete the modul on Control Panel, how can i recover my secret answer?
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 3:14 AM
Quote (InmortalSiegfried)

- I make all the steps for the account recover, probably Technical Support will delay with this so is there a way to make it fast? since this wasnt my fault at all.

Our Abuse team do not delay requests or processing times. The largest factor is the weekend when it comes to same-day responses as most of the team are not working over Saturday/Sunday.

- Is there a count of Infringement, like 3 Infringement and you are ban for ever, i suppose that mine will restar to 0 right?

No. There is no count. As long as you remove each infringement in a timely manner it's fine.

-I want to delete the modul on Control Panel, how can i recover my secret answer?

Technical Support are they only people who can help you with this. You can contact them via your CP or the uCoz home page.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
InmortalSiegfried

Message # 3 | 3:51 AM
Thanks for Answer Paradox

the team are not working over Saturday/Sunday.

This means that if it isnts for today friday Ill have to wait until monday? probably more, Im very unlucky to be blocked so close to the weekend.

How can i be blocked for the ucoz free games, this doesnt make sense, hope next time i wouldnt be blocked because the modul Stadistics cause Copyright Infringement.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 11:15 AM
How can i be blocked for the ucoz free games, this doesnt make sense, hope next time i wouldnt be blocked because the modul Stadistics cause Copyright Infringement.

This is actually a good question, I'll have to confirm the specifics with our Abuse team. I don't believe you would have been blocked for that, however, if so, it's definitely something I'll look into.

And you will receive a reply within a maximum of 3 days.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
InmortalSiegfried

Message # 5 | 5:48 PM
It definitely is for ucoz online games this is the URL of the Infringement

http://hero-empire.com/stuff/hidden_object/a_gypsy_39_s_tale_the_tower_of_secrets/5-1-0-2206

Hidden object is one of the folders of the ucoz online games, so now i have to wait 3 days just for a reply, ucoz gets better and better.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Account Blocked by Copyright Infringement (For your own free games.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: