• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » please help (lost website)
please help
cristofor93

Message # 1 | 7:54 PM
hi this is my website http://superleague2013.ucoz.com/ and does not exist anymore and says it will be deleted in few days. I know that I didnt visit it at all but I have a html page on it and I really need it so can anyone restore my site? Admin or someone. sad
Post edited by cristofor93 - Saturday, 2013-09-21, 7:55 PM
PixelKhaos

Message # 2 | 8:37 PM
cristofor93, You should have gotten an email to the email adress you provided upon registering. Make sure to also check the spam folder. You need to email technical support if you cannot find the email.
Proud uCoz user since 2006
Freelance designer - http://pixelkhaos.com
PixelKhaos on twitter - @PixelKhaos

I can help you develop your site for a small fee.
cristofor93

Message # 3 | 4:48 PM
yes I forgot the email from my website and I sent an mail to technical support and they didnt reply so far. sad
I will be very grateful if someone can restore my site. I spent alot of work there an I really need it now. sad
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 1:37 AM
cristofor93, Technical Support can take up to a maximum of 3 days to reply to messages. They receive a lot and will hopefully restore your site within the next 24hrs. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
cristofor93

Message # 5 | 9:57 AM
Quote Paradox
cristofor93, Technical Support can take up to a maximum of 3 days to reply to messages. They receive a lot and will hopefully restore your site within the next 24hrs.

I hope!
smile

Added (2013-09-23, 3:59 AM)
---------------------------------------------
thx...my site is restored now!
Post edited by Paradox - Saturday, 2013-12-14, 10:01 AM
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » please help (lost website)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: