• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Help with Security Code when Creating Website (New Member, need help!)
Help with Security Code when Creating Website
Raena

Message # 1 | 4:18 AM
Hey there, I just registered with uCoz to try it out and create a forum, but I can't even get past the security code on the "Creation of a New Website" page! I've typed in probably 30 codes (all correct, I know) and it won't let me move on. All it does is reload a new code for me to type in with no "Invalid code" message... Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug? Any help or answers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
O3O I like ducks.
Post edited by Raena - Monday, 2014-01-13, 4:20 AM
beralts

Message # 2 | 10:43 AM
I don't know, but maybe you can't create a new website because the site name that you are trying to use is already taken. Maybe try a different name.
Sunny

Message # 3 | 11:12 AM
Raena, please make sure the chosen domain name is not longer than 15 characters.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Raena

Message # 4 | 1:58 AM
Thank you!
O3O I like ducks.
Josh9351

Message # 5 | 11:02 PM
I am having the same issue. I have tried multiple site names that are all under 15 characters and I cannot get past the security code, what in the world. It does not tell me what the problem is either.
Sunny

Message # 6 | 11:11 AM
Josh9351, there shouldn't be any problems if the website name is shorter that 15 characters. Try to clear browser's cache or try to use another browser. Please inform about the result.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Help with Security Code when Creating Website (New Member, need help!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: