• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Using Banners (Just asking)
Using Banners
tihomir21

Message # 1 | 0:40 AM
Is that allowed i mean banners dosent redirect ?

just wana know thanks
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 8:23 AM
Quote tihomir21 ()
banners dosent redirect ?

Banners are redirecting to another site just when you click on it. They doesn't redirect automatically.

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 3 | 8:55 AM
tihomir21, bigblog is correct. You need to make sure whatever banners you're using do not automatically redirect your users. Additionally you need to make sure they're directly linking to whichever href and not going through services such as adf.ly. wink
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
YOYOYO

Message # 4 | 2:51 PM
Paradox, so this means that we can't use the adf.ly services on uCoz websites? If on a website are links shortened using adf.ly or another kind of links from they such as "adf.ly/123456/website-adress.ucoz.com", respective website will be blocked?
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 5 | 3:11 PM
YOYOYO, you can use link shortening services, certainly. smile Just not services which act as revenue doorways which redirect users, and then replacing every link on your site with them. That's what the recent crackdown by Abuse has been surrounding.
tihomir21

Message # 6 | 11:08 PM
this si for free site host right

if you buy and use method 2 for domain if i get it right you can use it then'
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 7 | 3:57 AM
tihomir21, this has nothing to do with the level of services you're paying for, or not paying for. This has to do with the uCoz Terms of Service and infringements upon them.
tihomir21

Message # 8 | 9:46 PM
Quote Paradox ()
tihomir21, this has nothing to do with the level of services you're paying for, or not paying for. This has to do with the uCoz Terms of Service and infringements upon them.

General Information

It is possible to attach a custom domain to your uCoz website, e.g. mysite.com, mysite.net etc., for FREE.

uCoz gives the possibility of full domain management (creation of subdomains, e-mail accounts etc. if a domain is attached by Method 2);
you will be able to create domain-based e-mails (e.g. admin@mysite.com );
you can buy a custom domain at uCoz Domains or any other domain registrar;
you'll be able to register your website in directories which prohibit registration of free websites;
>>>you'll be able to enter banner exchange networks (or advertising companies) where only paid domains are allowed; <<<
with a custom domain users will never lose your website, even if you change the hosting service, the website URL will remain the same;
with a custom domain search engines will give you a higher place in search results.
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 9 | 9:49 PM
tihomir21, you can use banner exchange solutions if the banners aren't redirecting to another site automatically smile
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
tihomir21

Message # 10 | 9:52 PM
Quote bigblog ()
tihomir21, you can use banner exchange solutions if the banners aren't redirecting to another site automatically
i know

but... if we buy domain its owers so where problem:D
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 11 | 3:37 AM
tihomir21, the problem is automatic traffic redirection through the use of doorways. This is something you're going to have to take up with Abuse if you want to get into it. Here on the forums we unfortunately can't really provide feedback on the intricacies of things. wink
tihomir21

Message # 12 | 10:03 PM
Quote Paradox ()
tihomir21, the problem is automatic traffic redirection through the use of doorways. This is something you're going to have to take up with Abuse if you want to get into it. Here on the forums we unfortunately can't really provide feedback on the intricacies of things.

paradox i must say thanks man reely but we are so much disaponted by this service

we have no idea what is happening now

http://sinkrohr.com/

we are blocked???????
Sunny

Message # 13 | 1:05 PM
tihomir21, the answer has been sent your your e-mail address. Please do not duplicate your messages.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Using Banners (Just asking)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: