• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » I am having a problem with my cpanel (Helppp)
I am having a problem with my cpanel
fsalamic

Message # 1 | 7:23 AM
When I open a normal browser(Firefox) it looks like the text-only (the one on the left) , and when I open in Tor browser it looks normal how can I fix this so I don't have to use Tor all the time which loggs me out constantlly from my cpanel because my ip adress changes.
http://i.imgur.com/vltyu7c.jpg
Post edited by fsalamic - Tuesday, 2014-11-11, 7:27 AM
Sunny

Message # 2 | 9:33 AM
fsalamic, did you check the website only in Firefox or in other browsers as well? The general tips in such situations are as follows:

For testing purposes try to work from another copy of operating system, another computer and, if possible, using another network provider. E.g., you can check your website from one of Internet clubs as they meet all the mentioned conditions.
1. Disable your firewall, antivirus while running diagnostics;
2. Disable the traffic saving services (e.g., Traffic Compressor);
3. Disable the torrent client or any other services that can create a lot of connections, if any;
4. Try to use another browser or update the current one. Maybe some necessary browser functions are disabled or are working incorrectly.
5. Make sure that cookies are accepted by the browser, clear the cookies history; check whether JavaScript is enabled in your browser; clear the cache (temporary files) of the browser. You can find the information on how to do this in the "Help" tab of your browser.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Sunny

Message # 3 | 9:33 AM
Moved to Account Management.
fsalamic

Message # 4 | 8:27 AM
I have tried all that and tried three different browser and three different pcs and it shows the same .
Please help me
hunh

Message # 5 | 9:00 AM
fsalamic, if your IP change continually.

Go to ACP > Security Setting > Find Session security level by IP-address > Select Absent No fixation.

Added (2014-11-12, 8:00 AM)
---------------------------------------------
I am talking about uCoz Admin Panel not Tor browser. smile

Sunny

Message # 6 | 1:37 PM
fsalamic, since TOR resolves the problem, it's most probably your network provider. You can try to check your website using another ISP to be sure.
Cyberdasm

Message # 7 | 7:40 AM
Sunny,
Quote Sunny ()
2. Disable the traffic saving services (e.g., Traffic Compressor);

what is it?

1F4BF3B
Sunny

Message # 8 | 8:59 AM
Quote Sunny ()
it's most probably your network provider. You can try to check your website using another ISP to be sure.

Did you try to check your website using another ISP? I also suggest that you contact your ISP concerning the problem.

fsalamic

Message # 9 | 7:13 PM
Quote Sunny ()
Did you try to check your website using another ISP? I also suggest that you contact your ISP concerning the problem.

I did it seems like it's blocked only inside my country because a few days ago I was in Montenegro and it was working fine and I have friends who have others ISPs from my country and it doesn't work on their computers either.

I think the problem is that it can't load this file http://s101.ucoz.net/src/layer1.css
Post edited by fsalamic - Friday, 2014-11-28, 7:50 PM
Sunny

Message # 10 | 10:28 AM
fsalamic, please try to contact your ISP and let us know what they say.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » I am having a problem with my cpanel (Helppp)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: