• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Domain SSL can always warning Error? (Domain SSL can always warning Error?)
Domain SSL can always warning Error?
sicklon

Message # 1 | 9:17 AM
Why Domains using SSL always get the warning "The server at blog.ucoz.com is taking too long to respond." ?

I guess only my website, I also try to access blog.ucoz.com. But for websites that do not use SSL UcoZ fine.

Then I tried to access http://gamer-torrent.com/ and http://forum.ucoz.com. A normal plasticity.

Screenshoot :

After install SSL on the website, always get a warning error.
Though SSL influence on SEO. sad sad
Attachments: 7127966.jpg (74.5 Kb) · 7661314.jpg (78.9 Kb)
Post edited by sicklon - Tuesday, 2016-10-04, 9:19 AM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 1:37 PM
sicklon, it looks like a local problem. Please, try to clean your cache or try using another browser or computer (preferably with another ISP).
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
sicklon

Message # 3 | 2:49 PM
Quote bigblog ()
sicklon, it looks like a local problem. Please, try to clean your cache or try using another browser or computer (preferably with another ISP).

What should clear the cache kept?

One more question, Do uscript.pro possession UcoZ? by artificial means UcoZ team? such as this forum and blog.ucoz.com.
Sunny

Message # 4 | 3:56 PM
sicklon, it really looks like a local problem, especially if you can't also access blog.ucoz.com. What happens if you try to access the website using another computer and Internet provider?

Quote sicklon ()
Do uscript.pro possession UcoZ?

Yes, it's a uCoz's project.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
sicklon

Message # 5 | 11:29 PM
Quote Sunny ()
sicklon, it really looks like a local problem, especially if you can't also access blog.ucoz.com. What happens if you try to access the website using another computer and Internet provider?

oh so, thanks sister

Quote Sunny ()
Yes, it's a uCoz's project.

Can I follow the theme uscript.pro. If it does not allow me to change my theme back. or where can I buy a theme like that?
Post edited by sicklon - Wednesday, 2016-10-05, 5:55 AM
Sunny

Message # 6 | 4:47 PM
sicklon, it is not allowed to copy the design of the uCoz's official projects.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Domain SSL can always warning Error? (Domain SSL can always warning Error?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: