• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Web Polls, Guestbook and Tests » Information about Polls (handy , and useful information to know)
Information about Polls
Animorph

Message # 1 | 11:13 PM
General Information about Poll

The poll module is one of the 21 wonderful uCoz modules

How to install a poll:
If you don't have the POLL feature installed yet you need to go to Control Panel ---> in-active tab ---> Poll and Install the module, This will automaticly have apoll with rate my site in you blocks and will work with the code $POLL$ if you want the poll to appear some where else.

How to add a poll:
after installing the poll feature you are able to create more polls , to do this follow these steps:

go to Control Panel ----> Web Polls ----> Polls management ----> New Poll (button on the right corner)

when creating a poll you have the option to give up to 15 possible answers in poll (not more) and you are even able to do these following things:

Choose the type of poll form:

Poll start date and Poll expiry date:

Text on the button:
the button usually has vote you can change it to what you want.

Groups, allowed to vote:
here you can select the groups that are allowed to voteor takepartof the POLL.

Active poll:
will obviously mark your poll active or un-active this gives you the possibility choose when people can vote the poll.

If you add more POLLS then your all the polls will be shown to you in a random order , if you want have one specific Poll then you need to use this code $POLLC_1$ the red number changes in the order that you add a poll , you can find your POLL code in:

Control Panel ---> Web Polls ---> Poll Management ---->

Other Options:
- View your Poll Results
- Edit your poll
- Delete your Poll

FAQ

Can i add more the 15 possible answers to my poll ?
no you can't 15 is the limit not more.

How many Polls am i able to create?
you are able to create up to 100 polls

Is there a possibility to have the polls slide in a random order ?
yes, every time you create a new poll it will automaticly be added into your Poll list in blocks , if you only want one poll andnot several then you must read the information above.

why can't i see my poll ?

- Check whether the poll is active.

- Make sure the start date of survey no later than today's date. As shown, the polls from the future do not appear.
Attachments: 6717768.png (2.5 Kb) · 7834539.png (4.0 Kb) · 6442486.png (0.4 Kb) · 6311937.png (6.2 Kb)

To busy building a passive income online ;)
Animorph

Message # 2 | 8:54 PM

Poll Module Settings

Timeout (days): Timeout will protect your poll from repeated votes of dishonest people, the voting is bound by IP that means that the user his IP takes the vote not the computer , so switching computers has no use --- you can change the timeout manually

Activate e-mail notifications: If you activate this function, then you will get a mail into your mailbox of every user that votes.

Automatically add all of the polls in the archive: If you activate this function, all your survey will be available for viewing from the archive, where it will be a complete list of polls with voting results.

Attachments: 1575363.png (4.6 Kb)

To busy building a passive income online ;)
gadget

Message # 3 | 8:38 AM
robinwillson,
what do you want to say with your above quotes.This noy plarform of ads your web or your links. ucoz provides you a platform of knowledge. If you have some problem in creating a website or else related to same then ucoz helps you. ok

Happiness comes to those who are moving toward something they want very much to happen. And it almost always involves making someone else happy.

LOL
Gadget
Dian

Message # 4 | 8:38 AM
how can i costumize my polls? for example i want to change rate my site,and i want to become it small or, is there anyway to link the answer of the polls..plz help me
coatham

Message # 5 | 8:38 AM
Dian, CP -> Web Polls -> Polls Management.
Need More In Depth Help About a topic post it here: Click Here
friendsforlife5698

Message # 6 | 9:16 AM
HI!
How may i put the voting button more to the left? underneath everything that is the answer and question, Take a look at my screenshot for more answers, Please help

Attachments: 1143024.png (28.6 Kb)
Natashko

Message # 7 | 9:29 AM
friendsforlife5698, please provide a website name and the design number that you use.
Your another account will be blocked forever, because multiple accounts are forbidden. I suggest you do not break forum rules any more. Thank you.
friendsforlife5698

Message # 8 | 10:01 AM
my website is
http://lbgtworld.ucoz.com
and the design number is 818 smile
Does that mean this account im using now will be block?
Natashko

Message # 9 | 10:51 AM
friendsforlife5698,
Quote (friendsforlife5698)
my website is
http://lbgtworld.ucoz.com
and the design number is 818

Go to CP->Design->Design management CSS->add:
.pollButton {text-align:left !important;}
Does that mean this account im using now will be block?

This current account is available for now. However, it might be blocked, if you break forum rules again. As multiple accounts are forbidden, your previous account is blocked for good.
friendsforlife5698

Message # 10 | 10:57 AM
where in the css code do i put that buddy?
And can i delete this account and get my old account back?
Natashko

Message # 11 | 11:07 AM
friendsforlife5698,
where in the css code do i put that buddy?

Anywhere.
And can i delete this account and get my old account back?

You can't delete the account. I can just block one of the accounts. Do you want this account to be blocked and the other one unblocked?
friendsforlife5698

Message # 12 | 11:12 AM
i want my old account back it is easier smile
You can block this one smile
And you can delete the reputation as i will behave more smile
Thankies buddy your a really big help!
Natashko

Message # 13 | 1:13 PM
i want my old account back it is easier smile
You can block this one

Done
blackpirate

Message # 14 | 9:16 AM
is there any way to put a specific poll to be showing in a specific article in publiser? i try to use the pollc code but it's not recongize this. any help please
Sunny

Message # 15 | 6:07 PM
blackpirate, I'm not sure poll $codes$ work inside posts, but I can suggest the following: try to add the code to the "Page with full post text and associated comments" template with the help of conditional operators to have it displayed only in a certain article.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Web Polls, Guestbook and Tests » Information about Polls (handy , and useful information to know)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: