• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Additional Features » Help With Scrolling line
Help With Scrolling line
o_blood_toll_o

Message # 1 | 0:37 AM
Hello, I have been with UCOZ since 09". I have one question as to how you get a scrolling line on the bottom of your website. For example. Just like how the admin bar is. But on the bottom with scrolling text. Thanks!
DanielM

Message # 2 | 0:50 AM
There is a widget you can use in the website/page editor. Its called News Bar. You just click the widget and put the text you want in the text field, and get the code and copy+paste the code into the editor. Anytime you want to edit it (Which is easiest) Is to click the widget again and re write the text and replace the code. Hope this helped! smile
o_blood_toll_o

Message # 3 | 0:57 AM
DAniel thank you, and Im sorry for the inconvenience but can you possible give me the exact location of this? I am having a dumb moment, forgive me.
PixelKhaos

Message # 4 | 0:59 AM
o_blood_toll_o, it's in the builder (link to it is in the admin bar).
It's under widgets, as Daniel said, "News bar".

Proud uCoz user since 2006
Freelance designer - http://pixelkhaos.com
PixelKhaos on twitter - @PixelKhaos

I can help you develop your site for a small fee.
o_blood_toll_o

Message # 5 | 1:08 AM
Must not have a Widget called "News bar" I am pretty savvy with ucoz and know where your talking about, but I dont see it. Thanks for the help!

Added (2013-08-15, 7:08 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Wow I found it. Thanks guys! Mine says "News Ticker"

DanielM

Message # 6 | 1:09 AM
If you want it on the main page go to Page Editor>Page Management>Edit Information (on any page you want it on)

Then when the editor page comes up. Click Widgets below the editor, and below Substitute Line Feels by tag <BR>, and Enable HTML tags, Click the Widgets button.

After that the pop-up comes up,and search for News bar, and click it. Where it says e.g "text:" Write in the message you want to be on the news bar. Then click 'Get the code' and copy and paste the code onto the editor, since this code is off of the text area it doesn't matter where it goes.

Post edited by DanielM - Friday, 2013-08-16, 1:10 AM
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Additional Features » Help With Scrolling line
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: