• Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » uCoz AJAX Window Generator (An AJAX Window Wizard developed in flash.)
uCoz AJAX Window Generator
CoffeeCone

Message # 1 | 6:59 PM
uCoz AJAX Window Generator v1.02
A flash application developed to help you easily create uCoz AJAX windows.

FEATURES

• Easily define the AJAX window properties.
  • Completely accepts your HTML codes. You don't have to worry about breaking the AJAX window, the app handles it.
  • The code is formatted as a JavaScript function which means you can call it easily using yourFunctionName().
  • The generated code automatically gets copied to your clipboard for easy pasting to your uCoz website.

SCREENSHOTS

CODE USAGE
The generated code is colored in blue. The below example shows how you can use the generated code on a link.
Quote (Open via a link.)

Test Window

Quote (Open automatically.)

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

• Did you make this? Yes, I did.
  • How much does the app cost to use? None, it's free. ;)
  • How do I make the uCoz AJAX window to automatically open when my page opens? Use the onLoad event on your page's tag.
  • How is this application made? This application is made in flash.
  • Can I put YouTube videos into the AJAX window? Yes, you can. Just copy the embed code on the YouTube video's page.
  • Does this application support HTML codes? Yes, it supports tables, divs, etc.
  • Does this application support BB codes? Unfortunately, no. You need to use HTML codes.
  • What if I still have questions that weren't answered here? If so, feel free to ask in this thread. I will try to reply as soon as possible. :)

SOURCE CODE

APPLICATION LINK
Here's the official application link: http://www.shedosurashu.com/uawg

"Friends don't let friends use Internet Explorer 6." - Microsoft || Join the cause. Help your friends.

Post edited by shadowslash - Monday, 2011-04-11, 7:44 PM
CodeResolution

Message # 2 | 7:17 PM
shadowslash, very impressive. The http://www.shadowslash.tk/uCoz/ajaxwindowgen/ page is very basic and ugly because there is no design to it. Make that better and it will make the whole service much better.
Kind regards,
Elliott.

"The best uCoz" critic since 2007.
Qualified website, branding, print & user interface designer.

I'm on Behance and Twitter.
Animorph

Message # 3 | 7:19 PM
shadowslash, indeed it is very nicely done , did you made it ? and i personally agree with CreativeCollusions about the page , it could be improved

but after all nice contribution to uCoz

good job

To busy building a passive income online ;)
Post edited by Animorph - Saturday, 2011-01-01, 7:20 PM
CoffeeCone

Message # 4 | 7:20 PM
Quote (CreativeCollusions)
shadowslash, very impressive. The http://www.shadowslash.tk/uCoz/ajaxwindowgen/ page is very basic and ugly because there is no design to it. Make that better and it will make the whole service much better.

Lol, the flash application ate up most of my time... That's the reason I put little effort on the page... biggrin I will work on it though when I have more free time. And besides, the video tutorial shows how to add it to your bookmarks so you won't have to deal with the ugly page next time. biggrin

Quote (Animorph)
did you made it ?

Yep.. smile

"Friends don't let friends use Internet Explorer 6." - Microsoft || Join the cause. Help your friends.

Post edited by shadowslash - Saturday, 2011-01-01, 7:21 PM
Animorph

Message # 5 | 7:22 PM
Quote (shadowslash)
Yep.. smile

then good job you will sure get some more reputation from me for that

CodeResolution

Message # 6 | 7:24 PM
It's great to see users contributing to uCoz, shadowslash, you have yourself a cup of coffee wink
Kind regards,
Elliott.

CoffeeCone

Message # 7 | 7:28 PM
It's great to see users contributing to uCoz, shadowslash, you have yourself a cup of coffee

I definitely would because it's 3am here already :P Lol Well I hope with this, people could stop getting trouble making their AJAX windows... Also it automatically detects quotes " and apostrophes ' and it automatically replaces with escape strings so that it would still be read as a quote and an apostrophe ' on the AJAX window... smile

CodeResolution

Message # 8 | 7:30 PM
I've stuck thread wink This can be very helpful for users.
Kind regards,
Elliott.

CoffeeCone

Message # 9 | 7:40 PM
I've stuck thread

Thanks!

Animorph

Message # 10 | 8:56 PM
shadowslash, nice new screenshots , could you put them into spoiler please , not that anything is wrong with it but it would save some space for users to read the information etc , good work
Air

Message # 11 | 9:46 PM
Wow shadowslash, just wow. It's awesome that you have the skills to create such a useful application. I look forward to further development on it and best of luck! cool
CoffeeCone

Message # 12 | 6:49 AM
Quote (Animorph)
shadowslash, nice new screenshots , could you put them into spoiler please , not that anything is wrong with it but it would save some space for users to read the information etc , good work

Got it under spoilers now smile

Quote (Air)
Wow shadowslash, just wow. It's awesome that you have the skills to create such a useful application. I look forward to further development on it and best of luck!

Umm thanks! I still haven't gotten the actual complete documentation for the AJAX windows in uCoz so I'm limited by the things I currently know about it. As soon as I get to know more options about the AJAX windows, I'll add more options to it... smile

CodeResolution

Message # 13 | 12:19 PM
shadowslash, if you could import some custom AJAX windows like these into your application, that will be a good improvement - http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/38-12032-1
Then there will be AJAX windows that pop-up bottom right of the screen as well as well as centered windows. Also there can be a automatic pop-up option. wink

Kind regards,
Elliott.

Post edited by CreativeCollusions - Sunday, 2011-01-02, 12:20 PM
CoffeeCone

Message # 14 | 12:41 PM
shadowslash, if you could import some custom AJAX windows like these into your application, that will be a good improvement - http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/38-12032-1
Then there will be AJAX windows that pop-up bottom right of the screen as well as well as centered windows. Also there can be a automatic pop-up option.

That's really neat! I didn't even know you could set a tm parameter in the AJAX window which would then make it have a time out after a certain time-period. Do you know if there's an updated documentation or usage info about uCoz's AJAX windows? I only developed the application based on how I use the AJAX windows so I failed to cover all the options available to it... tongue

CodeResolution

Message # 15 | 1:36 PM
shadowslash, I do not know of any documentation. The only different features I know off are 'tm' (time set before the window automatically closes) and 'uWnd.alert' which opens a specific window in the bottom right corner.
Kind regards,
Elliott.

Post edited by CreativeCollusions - Sunday, 2011-01-02, 3:03 PM
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » uCoz AJAX Window Generator (An AJAX Window Wizard developed in flash.)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: