Page 6 of 6«123456
Forum moderator: bigblog 
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Coding Requests (Request/Assist With Custom Codes Here)
Coding Requests
Paradox

Message # 1 | 9:00 AM
Coding Requests

In this thread users of the uCoz system are able to request the development of custom scripts for their sites. Requests are carried out voluntarily by other forum users so please understand not all requests may be completed within a short time-frame or even at all.

About: Posting Requests

If posting a custom scripting requests please include the following;
  • In-depth description. Explain the features, functionality etc.
  • image/example of script already working.

About: Completing Requests

If you have completed a request please use the following template when posting.
Code
Requested By: $USER$
Requested On: $DATE_REQUESTED$

Solution:

$SOLUTION$

Developer, Designer, Communicator.
Been here for 6 years and counting.
Visit me at alexmoloney.me.
Sunny

Message # 76 | 0:15 AM
Quote DjWiicked ()
can I get the informer to automatically post in the chat box

Unfortunately no, there is no such feature.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Cyberdasm

Message # 77 | 4:14 AM
I request that the ucoz could have a module wherein the uCoz users, could make their own BB scripts (in joomla shortcodes) to lessen or to minified the long <divs> and <articles>. eg. [tabs][carousel][gallery][accordion] etc.

Second I also request to have uCoz trademark for documents viewer (eg. word, pdf etc.). As I've seen it is implemented in photo module.
Example for this is the facebook document viewer.

Third a text to voice plug in (widget) that will help those people who wanted to listen the long article.

Fourth implementation of custom url in adding of entries in all module since it is only available in editing entries.

Fifth implementation of meta tags in adding entries.

1F4BF3B

admin@lizeal.tk
www.lizeal.tk
bigblog
*boops*

Message # 78 | 5:07 PM
Cyberdasm,
Quote Cyberdasm ()
Third a text to voice plug in (widget) that will help those people who wanted to listen the long article.

There are many TTS scripts. Try looking for one that's suitable for your needs: https://www.google.ca/#q=free+text+to+speech+script

Quote Cyberdasm ()
Second I also request to have uCoz trademark for documents viewer (eg. word, pdf etc.). As I've seen it is implemented in photo module.
Example for this is the facebook document viewer.

Given by this description, I doubt it is possible, but please, send a screenshot so that we can understand better what do you mean.

Quote Cyberdasm ()
I request that the ucoz could have a module wherein the uCoz users, could make their own BB scripts (in joomla shortcodes) to lessen or to minified the long and . eg. [tabs][carousel][gallery][accordion] etc.

I remember seeing a similar code on a page with uCoz scripts, but as far as I know, that one was compatible only with the Forum module. I will try to write my own script though. It shouldn't be hard to do with a JavaScript replace: http://www.w3schools.com/jsref/jsref_replace.asp

Quote Cyberdasm ()
Fourth implementation of custom url in adding of entries in all module since it is only available in editing entries.

Fifth implementation of meta tags in adding entries.

Both features are available in the PRO version of the SEO Module. More information: http://faq.ucoz.com/faq/33-1

hey i'm joe, please don't call me on my real name because you're gonna misspell or mispronounce it and it drives me nuts
DjWiicked

Message # 79 | 12:39 PM
Quote Sunny ()
DjWiicked, you can display recent posts and comments with Informers: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/37-457-1

,,but I want it to be displayed in my tagboard,,can anyone make it possible?

I AM THE FOUNDER OF 242MEDIABAHAMAS.COM
bigblog
*boops*

Message # 80 | 9:33 PM
DjWiicked, where exactly do you want to display the informer?
hey i'm joe, please don't call me on my real name because you're gonna misspell or mispronounce it and it drives me nuts
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Coding Requests (Request/Assist With Custom Codes Here)
Page 6 of 6«123456
Search: