Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Coding Requests (Request/Assist With Custom Codes Here)
Coding Requests
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 1 | 9:00 AM
Coding Requests

In this thread users of the uCoz system are able to request the development of custom scripts for their sites. Requests are carried out voluntarily by other forum users so please understand not all requests may be completed within a short time-frame or even at all.

About: Posting Requests

If posting a custom scripting requests please include the following;
  • In-depth description. Explain the features, functionality etc.
  • image/example of script already working.

About: Completing Requests

If you have completed a request please use the following template when posting.
Code
Requested By: $USER$
Requested On: $DATE_REQUESTED$

Solution:

$SOLUTION$

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 61 | 6:04 PM
lanh, maybe with API, but it's a bit hard to work with it.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Sunndae

Message # 62 | 7:52 AM
Hi all,

Im trying to create some sort of user board. It is a board where users can leave a public message about a certain person. Like a personal guestbook. That can be read by everyone. I want this to be linked inside each user's personal profile page.

I was thinking for this I intend to use the ad-board and I will create about 20 ad-board entries. One for each person on my list. Then I would write the code inside the users personal page. But I dont know if a 20 line code will make it work less smoothly?.

The code where I am asking advice or help about would contain 20 lines saying: <if User id #X then show ad board entry link #X('leave a message on user board') endif> . Its basically one line that I would copy 20 times containing different user ID's and ad-board entry number.

I will appreciate any help, also if you know of a different way to make a personal guestbook working.

Thanks in advance.
kelvingari

Message # 63 | 10:42 AM
Site auto loading when scrolling down ( I can not create a Thread )

I do not know that can make the site auto loading when scrolling down, it is no more load a new web page that is stretched over existing website .....
EX:
http://9gag.com/
https://eplay.vn/android/
http://appvn.com/android#topNewest
Ed05

Message # 64 | 7:25 PM
I need a code that allows user to change links on videos, for example if user watch some embed video on my site and source of that video was deleted (on other server,youtube,etc) , user (or guest) can change it in drop down menu. I see that option on many websites this days. Its very popular and each day more wanted code.
But i think that requires php,im not sure wacko What ever it need i need it. smile

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Saturday, 2015-06-27, 7:25 PM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 65 | 9:10 PM
Ed05, what do you think about "Suggest a correct link to the admin" script?
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Ed05

Message # 66 | 9:35 PM
bigblog, better that than nothing cool i was thinking on something like this.
Attachments: 8778564.png (74.7 Kb)

!
osmanys

Message # 67 | 3:12 PM
Hi everyone, it is possible to add new categoies or sections to modules without enter in the CP? My users need to create custom categories for their own publications.
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 68 | 10:53 AM
osmanys, unfortunately this isn't possible.
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
osmanys

Message # 69 | 1:25 PM
bigblog,

Quote bigblog ()
unfortunately this isn't possible

fortunely I'm disagree with you. YES!! It's possible, I'd tested my self. Thanks any way.
Ed05

Message # 70 | 6:50 PM
Quote osmanys ()
YES!! It's possible, I'd tested my self.

haha,its not posibile. im using ucoz for more than 3 years and i never see that possibility biggrin

!
DjWiicked

Message # 71 | 9:24 PM
HI ,,OK SOMETHING LIKE ACTIVEBOARD,,,IN THE TAG BOARD IT CAN DISPLAY THE RECENT ACITIVTIES OF THE FORUM POSTS AND THREADS. CAN SOMEONE MAKE A SCRIPT FOR THIS PLEASEE ,,A EXAMPLE BELOW
Attachments: 3656616.png (21.9 Kb)

I AM THE FOUNDER OF 242MEDIABAHAMAS.COM
Sunny

Message # 72 | 2:36 PM
DjWiicked, you can display recent posts and comments with Informers: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/37-457-1
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
sapphirespring6

Message # 73 | 10:08 AM
Paradox, how can I put an add friend button onto my website? Is there a specific code? Thank you for your time.
DjWiicked

Message # 74 | 9:44 PM
Quote Sunny ()
DjWiicked, you can display recent posts and comments with Informers: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/37-457-1

I understand ,,ok can I get the informer to automatically post in the chat box

I AM THE FOUNDER OF 242MEDIABAHAMAS.COM
Sunny

Message # 75 | 0:15 AM
Quote DjWiicked ()
can I get the informer to automatically post in the chat box

Unfortunately no, there is no such feature.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Coding Requests (Request/Assist With Custom Codes Here)
Search: